Drove a Ford GT yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
hey guys uploading the pics now...i took some today at work, i have a pic of my new 95 gt that i just traded my 85 for, so it is in the background, and if u look closely it has the same plate off my cobra cause i transfered the plates to it becuase i blew the input shaft in my 97....so here are the pics..!!sorry it took so long, i was too busy being a troll under my bridge..

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
S5000354.gif

S5000355.gif

S5000359.gif

S5000360.gif

S5000362.gif

S5000363.gif

S5000364.gif

and i even went and snapped some of my neighbors lambo at his used car lot up the road from ernies, and i got his boat pictured in the background too....

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
S5000300.gif

S5000301.gif

S5000305.gif

S5000306.gif

S5000307.gif

and heres the one with hi boat...as you can see he daily drives it, its really worn and he backs into stuff...hahah btw the boat has twin 496 c.i. motors in it...open headers boat haulsssss!

S5000309.gif

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
i stand corrected, i am man enough to admit that you sir do have a picture of the FGT, and i love the I EAT POOP sign, however can we get a video of you driving the car:beer:

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
haha thanks...and yes i can get one of those, but it wont be right away, ill get one up as soon as i can...

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
thanks, and he loves red because of his ferraris, but he is working on getting a heritage GT, the blue and orange one like he used to...but if i were to get one i want white with blue or blue with white...those are sweet

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Seeing as how it took you a month to come up with the photos I still dont believe you. You could have easily went to a dealership that has those cars and took pics. Oh wait!? Thats what you did! There is a Ford dealership 3 miles from me that has a FGT in Gulf Ivory. Maybe I'll take pictures with me and the car and then claim a family member owns that dealership.

I will believe you when the photos of the car are some where other than a dealer lot. That FGT has dealer plates on it for crying out loud!

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
^^^its called perks of owning a dealership, you need meds bro, he doesnt want to pay the sales tax on it or reg it...its like driving the car for free...if you owned a dealership you wouldnt put that plate on a car???? and this is a used car lot with 3-5k dollar cars, what u think we took that in on trade?? lol and i have a pic of my stang in the background...and i put the sign i eat poop on it..lol ur lame

mrbigjeep

Established Member
i figure if they have a ford gt at a dealership it would probably be inside. although not necessarily. but it would be pretty weird to go up to a ford gt sitting outside with the salesmen around and put the i eat poop sign on it and take pics

RIO RED SNAKE

Established Member
thanks guys, much appreciated, i can see how you can call bs, but i dont have alot of time to bs ppl... but it is a bad ride!!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
^^^its called perks of owning a dealership, you need meds bro, he doesnt want to pay the sales tax on it or reg it...its like driving the car for free...if you owned a dealership you wouldnt put that plate on a car???? and this is a used car lot with 3-5k dollar cars, what u think we took that in on trade?? lol and i have a pic of my stang in the background...and i put the sign i eat poop on it..lol ur lame

No the dealership could have bought it at auction because they have a buyer already lined up.

As for your stang in the back ground that is easy to accomplish if the car is out side and at a DEALERSHIP! I will believe you when you have a pic of you and this FGT some where other than the dealership! Hey, with Thanksgiving coming up get a shot of the car infront of your house or where ever it will be durring Thanksgiving. Because it took you a month to produce a picture and low and behold, its at a dealership.:bored: Can you see why this is sooooo hard to believe?

redstanger

Established Member
yeah i tried to drive one. i drove a vette and viper on the same day but they wouldnt let me drive that for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread