Drove a Ford GT yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
hey guys!!! thanks for all the great names you came up with, i love all of them, those stangs look siiick mad mini, and like i said guys the TR is only worth 30grand, thats about the price of a nice 03/04 cobra and cheaper than a gt 500, i dont go to shit school usa, so it wasnt a big deal, like all the kids went nuts, but idk i dont see cars as 100 grand piece of machinery, i just see some of them as a car cause i am around them all the time, rather have my cobra, call me stupid but idc, and the car is a 97 cobra, not a fn 95 nor a lowered 96, chill, pics are coming and to the guys who said wow only 1hr and a hlf ive seen that vid on utube before, i coulda snatched that in 5 min too on a side note, i picked up my 85 gt last weekend and worked on it all weekend, and my dad just traded in his 08 charger for a new blue 09 avalanche, so been preoccupied, weatheer still sucks here in CT, gettin rain and some sleet mix, so no gt, but im goin home tomorrow from school and hopefully by friday, ill make a special trip!!! im not a troll, or a bs'er i am busy as all hell, the semester is coming to a close so i have a few essays due etc...so please calm down boys...and i dont find the bugatti thing funny or the transformers vette which has epic failure written all over it for styling....so please bare with me...thanks

Ya that guy was me, and the point of your long post was, hold on let me revise it for you

hey guys!!! thanks for all the great names you came up with, i love all of them cause i deserve them, those stangs look siiick mad mini, and like i said guys the TR is only worth 30grand, thats about the price of a nice 03/04 cobra and cheaper than a gt 500, i dont go to shit school usa, so it wasnt a big deal, like all the kids went nuts, but idk i dont see cars as 100 grand piece of machinery, i just see some of them as a car cause i am around them all the time, which im completely lying about rather have my cobra, call me stupid but idc, and the car is a 97 cobra, not a fn 95 nor a lowered 96, chill, pics are coming, and to the guys who said wow only 1hr and a hlf ive seen that vid on utube before, i coulda snatched that in 5 min too but i didnt cause i suck at lifeon a side note, i picked up my 85 gt last weekend and worked on it all weekend, and my dad just traded in his 08 charger for a new blue 09 avalanche, so been preoccupied, weatheer still sucks here in CT, gettin rain and some sleet mix, so no gt, but im goin home tomorrow from school and hopefully by friday, ill make a special trip!!! im a troll, and a bs'er i am screwed as hell trying to come up with pics, the semester is coming to a close so i have a few essays due etc...so please calm down boys...and i dont find the bugatti thing funny cause im a *** or the transformers vette which has epic failure written all over it for styling....so please bare with me till i can beg the guy to let me take a picture of the GT...thanks

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
hey guys!!! the car is a 97 cobra, not a fn 95 nor a lowered 96, im not a troll, or a bs'er i am busy as all hell, the semester is coming to a close so i have a few essays due etc...and i dont find the bugatti thing funny or the transformers vette which has epic failure written all over it for styling

Im sorry you own a 97 cobra considering 96 was the best till the 03/04 cobras started coming out.. im in college and i write an essay every other week and still find time to do just about anything i want in life... who cares if the vette is styled for failure it looks damn good and its a CONCEPT CAR DUMBASS whole point on crazy good looking body.. and we all know you won't produce those pics cuz you have never been next to a Ford GT in your life :burn:

Ya that guy was me, and the point of your long post was, hold on let me revise it for you

hey guys!!! thanks for all the great names you came up with, i love all of them cause i deserve them, those stangs look siiick mad mini, and like i said guys the TR is only worth 30grand, thats about the price of a nice 03/04 cobra and cheaper than a gt 500, i dont go to shit school usa, so it wasnt a big deal, like all the kids went nuts, but idk i dont see cars as 100 grand piece of machinery, i just see some of them as a car cause i am around them all the time, which im completely lying about rather have my cobra, call me stupid but idc, and the car is a 97 cobra, not a fn 95 nor a lowered 96, chill, pics are coming, and to the guys who said wow only 1hr and a hlf ive seen that vid on utube before, i coulda snatched that in 5 min too but i didnt cause i suck at lifeon a side note, i picked up my 85 gt last weekend and worked on it all weekend, and my dad just traded in his 08 charger for a new blue 09 avalanche, so been preoccupied, weatheer still sucks here in CT, gettin rain and some sleet mix, so no gt, but im goin home tomorrow from school and hopefully by friday, ill make a special trip!!! im a troll, and a bs'er i am screwed as hell trying to come up with pics, the semester is coming to a close so i have a few essays due etc...so please calm down boys...and i dont find the bugatti thing funny cause im a *** or the transformers vette which has epic failure written all over it for styling....so please bare with me till i can beg the guy to let me take a picture of the GT...thanks

thats funny as hell man :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
hey guys!!! thanks for all the great names you came up with, i love all of them, those stangs look siiick mad mini, and like i said guys the TR is only worth 30grand, thats about the price of a nice 03/04 cobra and cheaper than a gt 500, i dont go to shit school usa, so it wasnt a big deal, like all the kids went nuts, but idk i dont see cars as 100 grand piece of machinery, i just see some of them as a car cause i am around them all the time, rather have my cobra, call me stupid but idc, and the car is a 97 cobra, not a fn 95 nor a lowered 96, chill, pics are coming, and to the guys who said wow only 1hr and a hlf ive seen that vid on utube before, i coulda snatched that in 5 min too, on a side note, i picked up my 85 gt last weekend and worked on it all weekend, and my dad just traded in his 08 charger for a new blue 09 avalanche, so been preoccupied, weatheer still sucks here in CT, gettin rain and some sleet mix, so no gt, but im goin home tomorrow from school and hopefully by friday, ill make a special trip!!! im not a troll, or a bs'er i am busy as all hell, the semester is coming to a close so i have a few essays due etc...so please calm down boys...and i dont find the bugatti thing funny or the transformers vette which has epic failure written all over it for styling....so please bare with me...thanks

Dude...I really hate to break it to you, since you're so happy in your little dream world...but...your car is an SN-95.

Oh and BTW...weather looks fine to me.

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
Dude...I really hate to break it to you, since you're so happy in your little dream world...but...your car is an SN-95.

Oh and BTW...weather looks fine to me.

damn i would have never thought to pull the mass. and ct. weather radar in my life time..... As in the words of Michael Kelso "Burn" :burn:

THAITED

Established Member
Does your uncle parks his car in the garage????? If the weather's really bad, you should be able to take the picture in the garage....right......

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Wow letting this thread fester then come back in to stir the pot is such a troll move! I could have gotten pics of me in a FGT by now! I think your name should be changed to I EAT POOP. I EAT POOP=EPIC FAIL. Go troll on another site. Matter of fact go to LS1tech.com and tell them you drove a ZR1 but it wasn't all too impressive because its just like your IROC but with better brakes and a little lower to the ground.

THAITED

Established Member
Rio Red what happens? you are not slipping aren't you......you have plenty of time to prove yourself and yet you still haven't come up with anything.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Its the weekend, again. MODS I know you are reading this thead. Lets put this Troll in his place. Change his name to I EAT POOP for coming in to SVTP, making a BS thread about driving a non existent Ford GT and then insulting all of our intelligence by claiming that this FGT that he drove was "just like his 97 Cobra just with better brakes and lower to the ground."

THAITED

Established Member
^^^^agreed, at least move this thread to "SD" so we can start speaking french......jkd.

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
Its the weekend, again. MODS I know you are reading this thead. Lets put this Troll in his place. Change his name to I EAT POOP for coming in to SVTP, making a BS thread about driving a non existent Ford GT and then insulting all of our intelligence by claiming that this FGT that he drove was "just like his 97 Cobra just with better brakes and lower to the ground."

ya its so much like a 97 Cobra.. i mean the FGT got a 10 out of 10 in exterior styling and interior also a 10 out of 10 it just says 97 Cobra all over it

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
good god this thread is full of 13 pages of fail from this guy.. take this shit to SD..

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
wow rio red bs it looks like my correction to your post was correct. You sir fail at life :kaboom:

98whitecoupe

Established Member
please stop the pain and make him go away he has had way to long to prove it and after loading up 13 pages of excuses I believe it is time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread