Dubbed the TT500.... build thread

skyhighsd

Established Member
Congrats man:beer: you need to go find your friend with that GT and put a ass whopping on him:lol1: looking forward to some vids of this bad boy.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I'm going to the track tonight..hopefully I'll have some video soon..I have ton of pics but I don't know how to post them?

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Well all I could muster up tonight was a 10.68 at 131.54...Hot and humid and some gear...I'm running a 28in tall tire with 3.27s..I need at least 3.73's...I ordered axles today..so I'll change the gears when installing the axles.

Tony

FEARSNO1

KB Shelby, enough said
Established Member
hey sgt d, thanks for the ride today, your car is nice, the kit seems really well put together and makes some awesome power, really was different than i expected, the power was really smooth, i wish my car was up and running cause i would have loved to be on the side of you to realize the differences. maybe when you come back to town we can hook'em up side by side for some "research"

Brandon

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
sloppy seconds...

i am here now, got in last night and found my camera so i will be starting a new thread today. kit worked flawlessly the whole ride home however i was not beating on it because i am tooooooooooooo low! due to my own fault, wheels and rubber from my coupe are low profile and coupled with the pro line lowering springs i am just not getting any clearance. got a set of 20" chicanes on the way so we will see if that will bring me back up enough and if not then i will be selling the pro line kit:nonono:

the gf is on her way over so i am going to go scare the shit out of her and try to get her on a dynojet today to see what the difference from the mustang dyno is out of curiousity.

still have the silly ass grin stuck on my face..lol.. and i am loving the sounds of the waste gates and blow off, pure sex. i had people looking at me yesterday like wtf..lol..

Willie2

Established Member
cant wait to hear this thing. i'm working 2 hrs away....may need to come home to "mow the grass"

skyhighsd

Established Member
Well all I could muster up tonight was a 10.68 at 131.54...Hot and humid and some gear...I'm running a 28in tall tire with 3.27s..I need at least 3.73's...I ordered axles today..so I'll change the gears when installing the axles.

Tony
Not bad for the first time out :beer:

que4dog

Established Member
sloppy seconds...

i am here now, got in last night and found my camera so i will be starting a new thread today. kit worked flawlessly the whole ride home however i was not beating on it because i am tooooooooooooo low! due to my own fault, wheels and rubber from my coupe are low profile and coupled with the pro line lowering springs i am just not getting any clearance. got a set of 20" chicanes on the way so we will see if that will bring me back up enough and if not then i will be selling the pro line kit:nonono:

the gf is on her way over so i am going to go scare the shit out of her and try to get her on a dynojet today to see what the difference from the mustang dyno is out of curiousity.

still have the silly ass grin stuck on my face..lol.. and i am loving the sounds of the waste gates and blow off, pure sex. i had people looking at me yesterday like wtf..lol..

I'm in Houston. I would like to see the car. Can you tell me where I can meet you?

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
we need to start a houston thread in here, i want to get the gt500 guys together. we can all go to the conn's meet or something like that however i will not be able to get the car out there tomorrow because of the clearance..lol.. i find myself wanting to go places but having to think out the routes to avoid a possible catastrophy!

i am in atascocita, i know there are a fedw members from the houston area and also i have seen a chic driving one around here, alloy i think. i was in the green car when i saw her though:nonono:

Willie2

Established Member
i am in atascocita, i know there are a fedw members from the houston area and also i have seen a chic driving one around here, alloy i think. i was in the green car when i saw her though:nonono:

saw her too, was in my work truck....:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread