Dubbed the TT500.... build thread

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
look at the pictures from the layout, there is a skidplate that covers it. the picture of mike's car was preliminary and the actual production kit addressed that issue.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Have a safe trip back. When you get the car back drive up to Massachusetts and take me out for a spin!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
look at the pictures from the layout, there is a skidplate that covers it. the picture of mike's car was preliminary and the actual production kit addressed that issue.
]
ahh, ok, didn't see it with the plate installed and it's hard to tell from a bunch of parts laid out on a bench.

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
alright, we are rounding the bend! it is just the details tomorrow and then the dyno is reserved for wednesday and thursday.

car looks wierd without a bumper, first thought i had was, "NO, what have i done!?" lol, it will be a completely different car when i get home.

install3.gif

install4.gif

install5.gif

install8.gif

install9.gif

my favorite part, look at the gt500 with just a cold air intake:poke:

install6.gif

install7.gif

tony,

do you have any updates for us on your car? how did it do on the tune and what did she put down??????

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i land in lafayette on the morning of the 31st and nick, nix50, will be picking me up in her!

and my hat is off to matt, the mechanic, putting this thing together and keeping me informed along the way:beer:

manOwar

Established Member
I hate to see photos of my car in the shop!! I never open the folder with the roll bar installation shots in it!! It looks like it's been raped!!

mike5876

Established Member
i cant wait to hear your opinion.....i hated my car stock....i cant wait to drive it now!......its like a 1000cc street bike with 4 wheels......i had a 1995 cobra that ran 9.90@140 at 6000 ft of altitude and this car fells like a similar hit

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
lol, it can be heartbreaking to see them in pieces! mike, you can be sure i will give my thoughts....... if i can find time to not be driving her!

flyin, check your email

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
I've too busy with work..I hope to have some more info today and maybe get it on the dyno. Mike call me today when you get a chance..

Willie2

Established Member
hmm, didnt know hellion made a CAI....

cant wait to see it in person. i know a few of us would like to take a trip down to 'ol mexico with ya!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
lol, funny you said that because for the longest time i had know idea what those guys were talking about on fearless when they said that..lol..

just make sure you are home!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
HOLY SHIT! freight train with a rocket strapped to it.

i have limited access right now and i can not find my damn camera:bash: i will either start a new thread or update this one because i have a ton of people to thank.

first off, anyone on the fence............ :nonono: this thing is insane! when urist first told me all i needed was injectors and a box of huggies he was not kidding. every gear feels like being kicked in the chest by andre the giant...lol...

724 and 776 were the final numbers on a mustang dyno. the rev limiter is set to 6300 and that final pull that made those numbers was let off at 5800 rpms. i have a 3 hour drive ahead of me so i will give a solid write up after that trip.

on a side note, we were having some issues with software, called john and within 30 minutes he had parts to cover us headed our way. that is a service you can not find in this day and age. i have been in fast cars and like to believe i have had a few myself, i have never felt a delivery like this.

oh, the feel of the power and the sounds of this kit have left a permanent goofy ass smile on my face that i am sure to return back to iraq with!

Users who are viewing this thread