Dumbest thing you have ever done?!$!

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
I don't know but tonight was close. I have been sitting here waiting on the GF to get off work. I decide to wash some dishes and stuff. I turn on the water, and put some soap in. I forget that the water is running. About 40 minutes later I see a puddle come creeping into the living room.... OH shit, I was about to go to the kitchen for some water, but if I ever wanted water, water is what I got!!! I hope I can get this mess cleaned up before she gets home, she is gonna kill me!!! Anyone else ever do something really moronic lately....:D

Lightning Steve

Established Member
The other morning started the coffee maker, went on the computer, went up to get my coffee and realized I forgot to put the pot under it.:fm:

The best is my Dad along time ago. We had just gotten a dish washer, Mom was out so he decides to do the dishes and put in regular dish detergent. Ever see them lay out foam for emergency plane landings, yep that bad.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
c'mon guys, you can do better than those weak stories.
my dumbest thing involves pot and a 60k a year job. and i lived to tell about it. lol.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Back when i was still living with my parents my mom called the house and asked me to preheat the oven. It was a side by side oven and the smaller of the two ovens she kept cookie sheets, and some plastic cookware or whatever.... i turned the wrong knob and pre-heated the plastic and it stunk up the whole house. She pulled up to the house just as i opened the kitchen door to air out the kitchen and to get all the white smoke out of the house. She never asked me to preheat the oven again :)

Ironhand

Banned
I dont know how stuid it is but. My G/F came over and when ever she was over I would always close and lock the door and get on with the gigity. Well, she came over one time and my dad told me not to close my door again. So, I didnt, I left the door wide open pulled a blaket over us and went straight to work. LOL He got the hint as to what we were doing after the first couple moans, he then walked in, looked at us, and he closed the door on his way out. ROFL

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Drank a bottle of morgan and two fishbowl long island iced teas at okoboji last 4th of july...told a cop to eat shit when he harassed me at the bar I was at and later proceeded to puke in the bathroom. Cop told to me clean it up even tho I didn't make any mess and I half ass mopped the sink with a bleached towel and tossed it to him, then wiped my hand off on his shirt :nonono: The guy's partner was laughing at him and let me stumble away and wander back to our hotel and sober up for a minute, I was informed later of what I did as I do not remember a damn thing. I was DAMN lucky I wasn't arrested :nono:

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Mine is the dumbest out of all so far, and I have two!!!!

When I was about 8 years old I was outside farting around and got into my dads truck. I starting messing with the cigarette lighter and noticed how red it got, and thought to myself, hmmm...I wonder how hot that really is. So I stuck it to the side of my face and burned the swirley pattern into it!!! I was walking around with a swirley pattern burnt into my face for about a month, LOL fun times...

But before that, me and my sister were put into my parents brand new black cadillac with black leather, shit was tight! We were waiting in the car and my parents left the keys in the ignition, so I got impatient and unbuckled myself, climbed into the drivers seat, started the car, put it in drive, and proceded to crash the shit through the garage door and hit the back wall.
I still here shit about that 15 years later...

Lightning Steve

Established Member
I thought it was just dumbest thing lately...
When I was a teen and had a dirt bike, was taking the tire off the rim, or trying anyway, kept bending these big ass screw drivers I was using. Was starting to really get pissed off so I wound up and threw the screw driver at the tire. Yep, bounced off and hit me right in the forehead and knock myself out, right on the front lawn.

SC ZX3, I'm surprised your still not grounded, LOL.

lizardbreath

Banned
Lightning Steve said:
I thought it was just dumbest thing lately...
When I was a teen and had a dirt bike, was taking the tire off the rim, or trying anyway, kept bending these big ass screw drivers I was using. Was starting to really get pissed off so I wound up and threw the screw driver at the tire. Yep, bounced off and hit me right in the forehead and knock myself out, right on the front lawn.

SC ZX3, I'm surprised your still not grounded, LOL.

Well you have to realize he was only a kid.
The dumbest thing I ever did was I took my hammer and threw it off the roof hoping that it would land on my trampoline flat. Well it hit a board that was loose on my patio and half the ****ing patio went down with it. Then the ****ing hammer went through the ****ing trampoline. Yeah......I got my ass kicked for that.

bolinger06

Established Member
Lol i love reading these things...where should i start. im guessing i was 13 or 14 and my cousin was throwing rocks at me so i threw some back but she was standing right in front of a van. lets just say my aim wasn't the best and the window shattered. almost got away with it though. they couldn't find a rock or nething so they figured the sun got it hot enough and it just shattered.

Second thing was swimming at my uncles house and he has one of those pool covers that you can walk on and stuff..sorta expensive , well u have to use a key to close the cover and it retracts itself on sliders, but i couldn't see it actually doing it and the ladder was left in so when the cover got to the ladder it just ripped it right apart. I have so many stories from 4-wheelers to waterballoons. The funny thing is i'm probably the most responsible person I know when it comes to driving. Just stupid with everything else. lol

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I hit a window at full walking speed because it was closer than I thought it was. I didn't even have time to cup my hands over my eyes to look into it before I bounced my face off of it and landed on my ass on the ground.

Lightning Steve

Established Member
Again with the dirt bike...was washing the air filter in a half bucket of gas, well to get rid of the gas I dug a small hole in the back yard and poured some in and lite it up. Unknown to me I had left a small trail of gas from the hole... to my air filter... to the bucket. Well in a panic with all this fire I picked up the burning pail of gas to throw it (I have no freakin idea why this made sence) and up ended with it all down my arms. So here I am running around a flaming yard with my flaming arms trying to put everything out and come up with a good story about how this happened. Gee Dad I think the sun was reflecting off a piece of broken glass....ya he didn't believe it.

Sapperstang

Established Member
When I was stationed in Korea I was pretty drunk and had this cute filipino drinky girl hanging out with me in this bar. I managed to get her to sit on top of me and ended up you know. My buddy told me the next day. I was worried for a long time that I was going to catch something but luckily never did. That was pretty dumb right there.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
My friend and I found a couple of tennis rackets in his parents garage and we decided to use them to hit rocks.

We were getting the rocks to fly pretty good and decided to have a contest to see how far we could get them to go.

My friend grabs a pretty good sized rock and whacks it high into the air. The rock starts to drop near the middle of the intersection just down the street. Right at that very moment, a cop pulls up to the stop sign and comes to a stop. The rock lands right on the hood of his car with a loud "thump!".

The cop looks over at us two idiots still holding the tennis rackets. We immediately drop the rackets and act like nothing happened. The cop races over with tires squealing and we thought we were F'ed for sure. He stops in front of the house, rolls down his window and really chews us out (this was back before cops arrested you for everything). We feel like complete morons and apologized.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Started a 1978 F150 by hotwiring it at the solenoid while it was left in gear.

It backed over a few parking lot curbs, sailed narrowly between a Cutlass Supreme and Camaro, and then beefed a landscaped hill before coming to a stop.

Don't do that.

93LXHatch

Banned
Lightning Steve said:
Again with the dirt bike...was washing the air filter in a half bucket of gas, well to get rid of the gas I dug a small hole in the back yard and poured some in and lite it up. Unknown to me I had left a small trail of gas from the hole... to my air filter... to the bucket. Well in a panic with all this fire I picked up the burning pail of gas to throw it (I have no freakin idea why this made sence) and up ended with it all down my arms. So here I am running around a flaming yard with my flaming arms trying to put everything out and come up with a good story about how this happened. Gee Dad I think the sun was reflecting off a piece of broken glass....ya he didn't believe it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You cant make that kind of shit up.

Maby I was 12 or 13, either way my mom called from work and told me to do the dishes or I could ride my dirt bike. Well I loaded the dishwasher and realized there was no dishwashing detergent, I figured well Ill just use regular dishwashing soap (dawn). Filled the sucker up and took off on my dirtbike, came back maby 30-45 mins later to unload the dishwasher and I opened the back door and suds were 4ft deep. She was pissed and didnt ride for about a week.

Users who are viewing this thread