Dumbest thing you have ever done?!$!

93LXHatch

Banned
monkeyspunk79 said:
Started a 1978 F150 by hotwiring it at the solenoid while it was left in gear.

It backed over a few parking lot curbs, sailed narrowly between a Cutlass Supreme and Camaro, and then beefed a landscaped hill before coming to a stop.

Don't do that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im telling you this shit needs to be on tape.

93LXHatch

Banned
Got another one for you.

Was maby 10 years on and was putting a new front tire on my bike. Took off down the street and life was good until I popped a wheelie and the ****ing tire fell off. 9 Stiches later I learned to always double check your work.

03CobraDude

Bycicle down a dirt road with street tires and not off-road tires. I'd say about 40 mph... that kinda gets your adrenalin going. I didn't wreck... luckily. Then another time, I was on a racing bike, completely horrible breaks... I shouldn't have even been riding the thing, thats how bad the breaks are. Bad tires, went down a hill, with a sharp turn... That woke me up. I want to get another bike with some decent tires and breaks, and do it again!

Another thing! On eiather the 4th of July of 04 or 05, I stuck one of those rockets in a food can that had been opened. It was on a slope. It was my driveway, yet I didn't think it would have that much of an effect. So I lit the fuse, and went to the end of the driveway! BIG MISTAKE! When the thing shot off, I found myself diving out of the way, and I looked to see where the thing was. That stupid rocket flew to my neighbors yard. I waited for about 5 seconds, til the thing quit burning, just so I knew it wouldn't blow up, and ran over there and grabbed the stupid thing, and threw it in the street, then I found myself stomping out the little fire that got started in their grass.

Last edited by a moderator:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Dumbest thing I ever did ...

Took 05 Roush and Nick85 off of ignore

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Worked in a tire shop about. Did an oil change on a Miata and forgot to put the oil filter on it. Started it up and blew every bit of oil out in the shop floor. So I lifted it back up and put a filter on it, put it back on the ground, fired it up and backed it out. One of my co-workers was like..."I mean are you trying to blow that car up or what?" I said why, he goes "Well man we've all done stupid shit before but Ive never seen someone put a car out on the lot with no oil in it you F*CKSTAIN!"

Haha...damn I felt like a moron for a month.

snake bite 03

Oh man i have so many idk wear to start...
When i was about 12 or 13 i thought i would do some stunt man type shit with my friend and put a winter glove on my hand and light it on fire well everything was going good untill the glove burned threw and melted to my hand and i couldnt get it off. I had 3rd degree burns all over my hand..never did anything like that again...

I also did the dishwasher with the dawn thing...

Was on a main street with my friends throwing eggs at cars got chased by the cops but got away...

I was 15 riding my 1st dirt bike and was at the top of 6th going to good 55 60mph down a dirt road with my brother in law behind me on his atv and i decided to show off by hitting the rear break thinking that i was going to just skid down the road well it didnt skid the bike just laid its self down and i slid on my ass for a good 100 feet never did that again..

I could keep going but i wont...

Outlaw Cowboy

Glowing Horse Penis
Established Member
Back when I was like 17 my buddy's boss always used to leave his '95 T-Bird at their work. He never drove the thing and left the keys in it because it was locked away behind this fence. One night my friend and I hopped over the fence via a nearby dumpster, used the same keys the guy left in the car to open the fence and took the T-Bird for a joyride. That was the first time I ever swung a doughnut or did a breakstand. We filled her up on gas at the end of the night and his boss never noticed.

Black96SVT

Dont Give Up
Established Member
well i have a few.. but one that came to my mind right away was:

I was in Epcot walking by the big globe and these 2 hot chicks walk by in the opposite direction.. as we walk by we pass the looks and as the pass i keep looking back.. checking the obvious.. as I am doing so i am not paying attention and walk right into a trash can and knock the damn thing over.. LOUD.. needless to say they turned around and werent impressed

orange_rush

Established Member
back in '99 i was 18 and fooling around in my '79 cobra. I was doing some 55mph e-brake slides (single lane direction changes while burning off the tires in second while still going backwards). well i actually got pretty good at it. On my way back home down a two lane country road there was a guy in a raced out honda that I passed and he pulled out behind me. I figured i would try to be mister cool guy...........well i missed 2n'd gear and ended up in one of those ditches that swallows cars whole. When the cop showed up i blamed it on a deer. He said he knew i was full of s*** but since he has no witness, couln't do anything. I'm glad I've grown up.....a little.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Let's see, Dumbest thing I ever done. Several come to mind, but i'll start with the most painful. I was 14 and I was at my uncles restaurant with my family and my cousins. My cousins and myself went to the parking lot to break beer bottles. After a few bottles we got bored and noticed what seem to be an abandend(spelling) car. We decided to break the cars windows. First we started off with rocks, but that wasn't fun. We then grabbed sticks, but that also didn't seem as fun as karate kicking the window. What a focking mistake. First my cousin proceeds to do a jump kick, the window didn't break, but he ended up on the floor. I thought I would show him how to break a window with your foot. Bad, I mean bad mistake. I got a head start jumped in the air and kicked. The window broke and my foot is inside. My cousin is telling my how badass I was and how cool it looked. I didn't think the same way he did. As I pulled my foot out, my sock was completely covered in blood and my face turned pale. After that fiasco, I go back into the restaurant, sit down and let my mom know what happened. I think that was the second dumbest thing I did, yeah let my mom know what just happened. Not only was I bleeding, but I also got accouple of slaps in the face for being stupid. Then I was taken to the emergency room where I was stitched up. Not many stitches, but boy was I scared.

Last edited:

crashingSucks

i was a checker at safeway. Two girls both about 8's start flirting with me big time. To spare you the details they wanted a 3some but it didn't click with me until they left. They wanted a 3 some after i got off work and i didn't take ups on it.

orange_rush

Established Member
The first night I was ever drunk my friends showed up in a 1977 dodge van.. it had flames sprayed on the front, dimond tuck velvet interior and a lazyboy...we took it out on some dirt roads where they were building a new highschool. There was a few abandond cars out there, and one guy had a shotgun, so I ending up shooting a gun for the first time that night also. We end up getting the van stuck, so the driver walks to a phone to call his brother, the other guy walks home, and i end up waking up around noon behind a dumpster at a wendy's with the shotgun in my lap.

bballcat03

Coach
Established Member
orange_rush said:
I just remembered the dumbest thing i ever did...............my first marriage.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dumbest thing...gonna have to think what takes the cake on this one. I guess running from the cops multiple times on my bike(s) is right on up there.

My dumbest kinda goes along with the guy hitting rocks with tennis rackets and hits the cop car. Well ours involved diapers(filled of course) when we were 12 or so. My buddy's mom never threw them away in the normal trash, she always put them in a special bag. Well one night we took the bag, went and hid in the bushes along side the road to his house, just a little more up the street a couple houses down so we wern't in front of his. Well, we had fun and started hucking them at cars and trucks and I'm sure you can all see where this is going. Yep, sure enough one of the cars is a cop car and we realized this after he released the diaper. I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life. I coulda been recruited for doing the 200m dash that night I think :D But we did get away. Oh well, we're all young and stupid at one point in time :-D

03sbsvtsnake

Banned
Ironhand said:
I dont know how stuid it is but. My G/F came over and when ever she was over I would always close and lock the door and get on with the gigity. Well, she came over one time and my dad told me not to close my door again. So, I didnt, I left the door wide open pulled a blaket over us and went straight to work. LOL He got the hint as to what we were doing after the first couple moans, he then walked in, looked at us, and he closed the door on his way out. ROFL
:lol: :lol: :lol: Dude....just do it in the car next time! AHAHAH!

03sbsvtsnake

Banned
when I was 14 I was downstairs in my room reading some car magazine or something and I read something that I wanted to tell my father, and it was about 9:30 at night and he'd just gone to bed so I came running up the stairs at full speed in the dark (first bad moe) and i was like "is that door open?...Hmmm must be" boy was I ever wrong...:SLAM!: :eek: I ****ing ran head on into a closed wooden door......it propelled me backwards and laid me out across the floor...yeah I felt dumb after that one...

Last edited:

97cobraheaven

Established Member
i used to live about a mile away from a two lane highway out in the country. was about 11 and my bestfriend, my brother, and step-brother took the mile walk out to the highway, about midnight or so. well it is a bridge at this point on the highway and so we have good cover and we are tossing small pebbles/rocks at cars as they go by... weird how you look back on things and think "what the hell even gave us this idea". anyway, we start putting fist size rocks just out in the road. well we end up grabbing this big ass rock and putting it out there. this car is comin along and WAM! Fuggin sparks are flying every where! We freak and just bolt, but i used to be a fatty and my best friend was a real fatty, and as we are running my bestfriend (SHIPER on here) eats it and goes rollin. well those of you that know the country know that stickers are very abbundant out there! Needless to say, my bestfriend had stickers stuck all over his ass! on his face, arms, legs, everywhere!

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
Dodge caravan.... speed limiter in reverse WOT (bout 45), shift to drive, all while wide open throttle. Know the concept behind drifting? Its the same concept in a FWD car thats going backwards only you have the weight (momentum) of the engine. I was lucky to only take out a few mailbox's

Users who are viewing this thread