Dynatech?

chadw-s

Banned
You sound like someone who doesn't know what the **** they are talking about so you can suck my big white dick you little bitch. Just because they don't cut you a break buying it as a bundle doesn't mean you'll save any money mix matching parts that cost about the same. Running a full exhaust from a one company has it's benefits, and don't think for a second that you're better than these exhaust companies. Now **** off.

:lol::lol:This is where you lost it first dude... :lol::lol:
:lol::lol: So whos mad??? Stupid too... :lol::lol:

Jroc

Established Member
You saying it so over and over convinces no one but yourself.. complete retard..

You're right ***. I'm so angry I just don't know what to do.

But let me ask you a serious question. Are you stupid??? Seriously.

-1st you shouldn't have come at me the way you did as all I was trying to say was I've looked everywhere I know to for a clip of a full Dynatech and can't find one.(which BTW is what the OP was asking)

-2nd in your first rebuttal to me you were mad and you won't convince me otherwise.

-3rd your grammar sucks.

-4th if you weren't mad then you're either A) a stupid ass who can't argue with someone without taking shots at their family, or B) your a low life piece of white trash shit and seeing as I'm neither mad, stupid or a low-life I won't resort to that that kind of bitch ass shit of attacking someones dads military career, or calling his mom a whore. That's when I really new that you fit one of those 3 categories.

-5th now your trying to play like you're silly and happy getting something over on me with 50 smilies which is starting to look gay.

-6th You're calling me young and your acting like a mad, childish, stupid low-life???

I mean I'm just saying your a bitch who's pussy I hurt, and I'm calling you ***.

But to be 100% percent serious with you without resorting to name calling other than stating what I think you literally are is you cross me as being "white trash" and you're rep'ing Dallas, but you probably live in the trailer park. I mean seriously you just come across to me as a skank white person(maybe someone who would do Meth or something) or either a 20 year old or something like that. IDK as I don't personally know you. Is that you? I could be wrong, but that's just the impression I get of you.

Last edited:

chadw-s

Banned
Some one mad??? Did it take you the rest of the day to come up with that did it? Youve just spelled out everything about yourself in your points 1-6... you just cant handle the fact that youre a looser that knows nothing and is just wasting our air. You better vote for obama as he supports keeping trash like you alive and well.. in Dallas we would have hurt you badly at a young age and this dribble would never occur bc you would know better by the time you could type.. Youre delerious and should go back and read the thread again.. as you came at me with your whole rape me approach... plus youve jumped me before about the whole tvs thing. So .. when i saw your rediculous responce i was like "what idiot" then i saw it was you and thought s.t.f.u. so go away little boy.. find another minimum wage and dream about the truck i drive everyday doing what i want in life as you waste away in the back of a walmart staring at our trucks on calendars. If you could ever just shutup you might learn a thing or two but you wont so just die already...

Jroc

Established Member
Some one mad??? Did it take you the rest of the day to come up with that did it? Youve just spelled out everything about yourself in your points 1-6... you just cant handle the fact that youre a looser that knows nothing and is just wasting our air. You better vote for obama as he supports keeping trash like you alive and well.. in Dallas we would have hurt you badly at a young age and this dribble would never occur bc you would know better by the time you could type.. Youre delerious and should go back and read the thread again.. as you came at me with your whole rape me approach... plus youve jumped me before about the whole tvs thing. So .. when i saw your rediculous responce i was like "what idiot" then i saw it was you and thought s.t.f.u. so go away little boy.. find another minimum wage and dream about the truck i drive everyday doing what i want in life as you waste away in the back of a walmart staring at our trucks on calendars. If you could ever just shutup you might learn a thing or two but you wont so just die already...

I'm about done with this stupidity because you're honest just a dumb ass, and a worthless low-life. Look at your stupid post. I mean if you're going to spend the time typing something out at least make sure you're not making yourself look like an idiot.

"what idiot"? You mean "what an idiot"? "find another minimum wage? Are you trying to say "Find another minimum wage job?" "rediculous"? Your dumb ass can't even spell ridiculous?

I mean I hate to act like a grammar cop, but it's the fact that you're insulting my intelligence when your dumb ass can't even spell and word it right when you're doing it.

I don't give a flying **** about your truck, and am in no way envious of it. Hmmmm. Build Foxbody Mustang with 03 Cobra motor or mod Ford Lightning? Take DD I tow and haul with out of duty or leave it good and reliable like it is? The reason I don't mod my truck is because I don't care to. Sure if I was rolling in money that would be different, but I'm not and I don't care. But I sure as hell am not working a minimum wage job. I'm a Die Builder/Tool Maker you stupid shit, and you can't do what I do so just shut your hating ass mouth. Oh and you came at me first on that whole TVS thing on LR. You can build a 900 HP, compound boosted, DOHC L and I still won't be envious. I mean that will be fairly impressive, I'm not going to front, but I won't be envious as it's not what I want with my truck. You need to understand I'm actually pretty happy with my truck. Infact I love my truck. It does what I want it to. I could throw my #6 pulley on it,(which I bought because it's a new Metco piece someone local sold me for $100, and I thought it was a good deal) and port the blower if I wanted to, but it's just not practical right now as I don't want to chance having to do a rebuild before I get my car on the road, so stop being a bitch hater about I don't mod my truck because I can't or something. I do need to get my Punisher VB put on it though.

You'd hurt me in Dallas? **** you and your city. I've been to Dallas and through all of Texas more times than I can remember. I've lived all over this ****ing planet bitch. Your city doesn't impress me. Come to SC and you'd get your ass hurt!!! I mean come on don't even come at me with stupid shit like that. You wouldn't do shit.

Also learn to be a little more original. I mean I call you trash, and now you're calling me trash? You saying it took me all day to figure out that post because it really did take you a couple days to think up a reply to my first response to you and I called you out about it? I mean I'm serious you act like skank ass white trash. Like a nasty, trailer park, toothless mother ****er who's bitch is fat as shit. Your dream life is being a piece of trailer park trash who thinks his ghetto rigged truck is something that everyone is envious of. lol, Just like white trash you think your shit don't stick, but I am just not impressed with you or your knowledge or abilities.

Last edited:

4a7191a

Established Member
this is better than alot of smackdown threads ive read lately.

to the OP, dynatech makes top notch stuff, i have the rip-offs of them mated to a magnaflow and it sounds amazing. i have a good friend with the dynatechs to bassani's and amazing sounding as well. im sure Sids truck sounds great too. try looking on youtube, im sure someones got whatever combo your looking for even if its dynatech L/T's to a dynatecg C/B.

Jack Burton

Established Member
familyguygladiatormice.jpg

4a7191a

Established Member
dynatechs = awesome
i have obx headers.... they are a china rip off of the dynatech's but cost half as much with the mid pipe. theyve done well for me and i recommend them for cost reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread