Dynatech?

leevubehind

Established Member
has anyone heard or had a dynatech exhaust system on there truck I have 03 harley looking to change exhaust

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Great exhaust. I run the headers and cats into a Magna flow. So far 6 years with no leaks and great performance.

Jroc

Established Member
Dynatech is good stuff. Very good indeed.

I would just like to find someone who actually runs a FULL Dynatech system, and quits BS'ing around and trying to be cool mix matching parts. Everyone wants to run a full ARH system, or full Cannon system, or whatever other highend single company system is out there.

I just want to hear a L/HD with a Dynatech exhaust, midpipe, and LT's, but that seems impossible to find.

chadw-s

Banned

I would just like to find someone who actually runs a FULL Dynatech system, and quits BS'ing around and trying to be cool mix matching parts. Everyone wants to run a full ARH system, or full Cannon system, or whatever other highend single company system is out there.

I just want to hear a L/HD with a Dynatech exhaust, midpipe, and LT's, but that seems impossible to find.

Go buy one then with all your cash you have, put it on your truck and
stop whining bout everyone else not doing it... :bash:
the fact is the headers are good and affordable but when you buy a full system the company charges tons for it... and most of the time you can make your own sound as good or better for half the cost...

Jroc

Established Member
Go buy one then with all your cash you have, put it on your truck and
stop whining bout everyone else not doing it... :bash:
the fact is the headers are good and affordable but when you buy a full system the company charges tons for it... and most of the time you can make your own sound as good or better for half the cost...

You sound like someone who doesn't know what the **** they are talking about so you can suck my big white dick you little bitch. Just because they don't cut you a break buying it as a bundle doesn't mean you'll save any money mix matching parts that cost about the same. Running a full exhaust from a one company has it's benefits, and don't think for a second that you're better than these exhaust companies. Now **** off.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

I have a full Dynatech system (w/cats) on my L. It sounds great, but is pretty loud. The quality is exceptional, and it was fairly easy to install.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Then go f*#cking buy one you pompass dick sneeze... mine sounds great and performs awesome.. its fully custom built by me, 1"7/8 dynatech long tubes 3"mandrel collectors,, full 3" true dual mandrel bent stainless, high flow cats run through flowmasters.. all in all ive got $450 in it. So dont you tell me little dick... What about your exhaust?.. oh thats right you dont have one.. you just sit here and bitch why no one else has bought one yet . With your 15% tint and nittos that dont equate to crap for mods or knowledge. How dare you talk to me like that. Daddy didnt do his job i see and whoop your little ass for talking to people like that huh...
Reap what you sow muthafawka...

Lmao at this thread

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Jroc

Established Member
I think I made little Chad mad, and hurt his poor little feelings. He even PM'ed me this right after posting it here:

chadw-s said:
Then go f*#cking buy one you pompass dick sneeze... mine sounds great and performs awesome.. its fully custom built by me, 1"7/8 dynatech long tubes 3"mandrel collectors,, full 3" true dual mandrel bent stainless, high flow cats run through flowmasters.. all in all ive got $450 in it. So dont you tell me you sorry anal smudge on the underwear of society... What about yours?.. oh thats right you dont have one.. you just sit here and bitch why no one else has bought one yet . With your 15% tint and nittos that dont equate to crap for mods or knowledge. How dare you talk to me like that. Daddy didnt do his job i see and whoop your little ass for talking to people like that huh... you thought you had a pubic hair until you pissed outta that bitch so i dont know what your callin big by the way...
Reap what you sow mutha***a...

Chad I'm sorry my big white dick hurt your pussy so much.(and you're accusing me of whining. lol) Still no need to try and lie and BS me with the exhaust you built yourself. What do you drive little Chad? Can't be a L/HD seeing as how Dynatech doesn't made 1 7/8 headers for them only 1 5/8. Oh wait let me guess you've done the 4v conversion thing? There's a reason my truck stays mostly stock and thats because I don't feel like venting my block on my DD and I actually use my truck to tow, and haul with quite often. Little Chad I modded my Terminator quite a good bit as I did my old 99 GT. Hell as I'm doing with my TermiFox build when money permits. And chad my truck does have an exhaust. If it didn't it would run like shit and I would be racking up tickets right and left. I even put a Flowmaster CB that I picked up new for $213 on it, and did it myself. Aren't I awesome!?!?!?!? I gotta say getting a OEM CB off the mid-pipe with over 100K on the truck is one big PITA.

Actually I use to get my butt beat a lot, but I guess when daddy would be on his long deployments to Turkey, Kuwait, Bosnia, or any other of those butt F'in places I would just become a bad person because daddy wasn't around. It's all his and the US governments fault that I talk to you the way I do. Thanks for helping me realize this. :shrug:

Again Little Chad I'm sorry I was indelicate with you the other night, and got you all sore. When I get to ****ing with some tight ass I tend to loose control and go at them too hard which is just mean on my part and insensitive. I saw you in here the other day not long after I made my first reply to you so I can on imagine that you've being stewing on this for days. I probably made you loose sleep and everything with you thinking about it, and how you would respond to me? :dw:

BTW Little Chad.......... You mad???? :fm:

Last edited:

chadw-s

Banned
Stupid little m122 yes... the 512 rwhp it offers is however just the tip of the iceberg for what my setup is gonna be... along with many new innovations im customising and designing... but its just breaking in the new fully built motor... compound boost to come soon.. thanx for taking all the time you did to look up my production with such interest... and to think it all started and ended done single handedly by myself in the time ive watched you whine about a tvs and dynotech exhaust...which you still dont have either. Why dont you start buy building your motor to not window it. Oh thats right ... bc your too stupid to know how.. you can just sit there in backwoods lizard lick town and look at a computer screen... It doesnt seem that im the one obsessing here but maybe you are seeing as youve looked me up and all...yes i come here and elsewhere alot but trust me little dick, its not for you. So have a nice day chump...

Jroc

Established Member
Stupid little m122 yes... the 512 rwhp it offers is however just the tip of the iceberg for what my setup is gonna be... along with many new innovations im customising and designing... but its just breaking in the new fully built motor... compound boost to come soon.. thanx for taking all the time you did to look up my production with such interest... and to think it all started and ended done single handedly by myself in the time ive watched you whine about a tvs and dynotech exhaust...which you still dont have either. Why dont you start buy building your motor to not window it. Oh thats right ... bc your too stupid to know how.. you can just sit there in backwoods lizard lick town and look at a computer screen... It doesnt seem that im the one obsessing here but maybe you are seeing as youve looked me up and all...yes i come here and elsewhere alot but trust me little dick, its not for you. So have a nice day chump...

Poor little mad pussy hurt Chad. I'm sorry I hurt your little pussy feelings so much. Can you send me your address so that I can send you a cookie or something to make up for it and because you're just so awesome with your motor building skills? You're so awesome ***!!!(can I call you *** BTW. Chad/*** sounds a lot alike, and I can tell that you're either a bitch or a ****** with the way you whine. "pompass dick sneeze" that was a good one ***. :lol1:) You're POS truck is going to have compound boost and be da best truck eva!!!!!!!! :banana: Your so cool ***! *** can built his own motor. *** is the man even if he does act like a hurt pussy. :banana::banana::banana:

Jroc

Established Member
Hey buddy .. youre the only one talking about f*#cking another dude:wf:. You probably learned that from ur dad though.. thats why theres a dont ask dont tell policy now in the military right.. i bet hes weak like you.. and your mamas a whore. She will do anything for a piece of pizza. Deliverance mfers like you need to be burned at the stake:burn:
i know your donkey likes your little dick but ill cut it off .. Why dont you tell me ur address so i can do the world a favor.. id stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry. But it sounds like thats all thats left of it after your beastiality habits. Actually it sounds like you are the product of such beastiality... sorry you havent had pussy since pussy had you.. or did 2 people just spit in the gutter and you germinated?? Have a nice day broke bitch little dick...

Look at poor little ***. I've done hurt his/her(who the hell noes with this bitch but we'll call it a her) pussy so bad that she feels like to get ahead she's got to take shots at my parent just like a little pussy bitch. Still I'm not going to do the same as that's just some bitch ass shit.

*** honest I can tell you're just a little bitch. I mean I'm serious. You're talking about me being from some backwoods lizard lick towns(which btw is some backwoods ****** ass white trash terminology to begin with) but then you say stupid shit like "id stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry". Honestly if you tried to harm me, and I couldn't beat your ass then I would just shoot you dead. I mean that's not a threat it's just a fact.

You're Deliverance fan? I've personally never seen the movie, but I know there's some guys that get raped, and squeal like pigs or some shit like that. It don't surprise me that that's your thing though, but I can't figure out why you're trying to push your shit off on me.

Jroc

Established Member
:banana::banana::banana: look whos all butt hurt now.lol.. this is f#*cking hilarious.. :banana::banana::banana: woohoo:banana::banana::banana: gotcha:burn::banana::banana:
Al because you dont know shit and how to weld pipe.(like its fn rocket science). You only know how to smoke the pipe..glass or skin all the same.. we can sit here and type out dumb obscenities all day but youre too stupid and im loising interest in your dumb arguments. Never anything original or any class. Just stupid blabber. Maybe thats why all your projects are money permitting.. you keep loosing your minimum wage jobs.. peace out lizard dick.. you just got licked:kaboom:

Is that really the best you can do to act gotten the best of me and got me mad or something. IDGAF about this. It's just a thing to help occupy my time on the week I had to take off of work so that I didn't loose my vacation time. It ain't me getting mad little ***. I'm having fun **** with your dumbass. You're the one mad. "How dare you talk to me like that." Resorting to attacking someones family member. These are things that little hurt pussy internet shit talkers do and say. I mean seriously I made you pissed. I seen you in here after I first replied back to your original stupid post to me, and you took about 2 days to reply to it, and then you come at me with "How dare you talk to me like that.". Then you make your anger post here and PM it to me. You're the one mad little ***, and not me.

WTF are you talking about I don't know how to weld? It's part of my job. I own a welder you retard. Argument? This is just shit talk.

Did you just say you licked my dick? That don't surprise me. I'll let you lick my dick. Then I'll beat up your little pussy again.

Last edited:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Guys,

Please control the language. If you want to take shots at each other do it in the appropriate place. Not here.

Jroc

Established Member
Actually your were and you are mad little ***, and all your smilies don't convince me otherwise.

For real your "How dare you talk to me like that." quote, your PMing me the same post you post in here, and resorting to attacking someones family members on the internet are blatant signs of some hurt pussy trying to get ahead in a internet pissing match. It's pretty pathetic in all honesty.

That's some funny shit. I mean it was midnight Friday and I was drunk when I responded to your dumb ass first post, and then you got pissed. I mean it took you days to figure out how to come back at me, and then you did it like a straight raging bitch. Angry and mad....

You mad, and that ain't me asking a question.

Users who are viewing this thread