Dyno numbers Paxton 2200, ID1000 injectors, LUND tune

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
The car feels amazing! Good job Ken! I can't wait to get this beast down to sea level.

SAE corrected
hp.jpg

Torque
torque.png

th_VID_20120511_111218.jpg

Last edited:

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Jesus Christ tuned it. When Jesus tunes your car, you don't ask stupid questions like
"what about the torque?"

Bud

Established Member
Looks good man, guessing the car is a lot more fun to drive now. If you end up hitting the track while you are up here let us know.

92hatchlx

Established Member
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out for the test n tune night. But if us Colorado guys want to get a cruise together before the 23rd (as long as it is not on a tuesday or wednesday) I could probably make it out. AFter that date I will be back on deployment and will return to Colorado early June.

For those curious about the remote tune sessions...
The process is simple, he will tell you what parameters to log with the SCT and what he wants you to do. Go drive and log it. Send the data log to him and he will send you back a tune file. Doing a remote tune on the dyno is basically the same except he will also want the dyno file. Extremely simple.

92hatchlx

Established Member
I'm sure if it is a big issue Ken and I will get it straightened out. The best part is that the AFR is completely safe right now. I will probably invest in a BAP and either convert my airaid CAI to work or just buy the JLT or vortech CAI before I go back to Cali.

RusWolf

Established Member
yeah i need a BAP as well.
I have it, just need to get it installed. And i have JLT air box, which we made 1 pass on it and it made no difference.
But before i call JLT back and confront them, i am going to make few more runs on the dyno with it and without it to make sure.

Next Saturday i'm going for the dyno day with local camaro group because i need to test my O/R H-pipe and see if my power drop at 6500 RPM is fixed or if it's at least like yours where it drops and picks up.

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
purple/green stripe wire in the trunk. cut it, hook the part that runs to the front of car to a relay as a trigger. run 12v from battery to relay. run fused side of bap to relay out. run other red from bap to purple wire going into fpdm. cut the knob wires off and hook red to black. cut the boost reference wires off and hook red to black. ground relay and bap. your done

Last edited:

stang910

Established Member
That's pretty impressive. You made that power with the stock paxton pulley?

Users who are viewing this thread