E85 Emblems

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Here is a few different emblem options for you guys that might be interested in adding them. I'll try to edit the post Identifying what vehicle they come off of, as well as where to buy them. This info is all from google searching, and I think it will be fairly accurate, but always double check before you buy :)

identify.jpg

GM style :
5087504842_a8a4988ae8_b.jpg

07_BurbFlex_flexlogo.JPG

via turbobuick.com
The part number for the Flex Fuel emblem off the Tahoe/Suburban is 15916229 ($16); the part number for the slightly smaller (about 2/3 the size) Flex Fuel emblem from the Chevy Impala is P/N# 15910899 (about $14).

GM flex fuel green:
regal-ffv.jpg

Ford Flex Fuel emblem:

ford-ffv.jpg

Ford FFV "green leaf" emblem.
ffv-emblem.jpg

20628gif_00000013804.gif

9-3-05019.jpg

GM's Flex Fuel hot rod emblem:
e85_ethanol_emblem_sm_2.jpg

Chrysler style Flex fuel emblem:
flex_fuel_logo.gif

The ford escape Green Leaf Hybrid emblem has the green leaf, that maybe you could use by itself.. I think the part number for the entire emblem is 5M6Z-7842528-BA
1453355884_a1b48e0977.jpg

Toyota style
flex_fuel.gif

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
I want to get the Ford "Green Leaf" emblem. And cast up some variants of it.
Instead of the tire tracks going down a curving road, I want them doing a huge burnout with clouds of smoke following the tires down the absolutely straight road.

GodStang

Established Member
Super great post!!! Right now I have the GM style but may change to the smaller Chrysler one.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
^^ You were reading my mind! I saw the title and thought, "now's my chance!" I was going to ask 04sleeper or anyone else that has the emblem to post some pics up from far away. I have the emblem and I was going to put it in the place of the SVT. I debadged my car along time ago but put the Ford back on because of the holes behind it. I wanted to get some idea of how it looks from a far.

Thank you. I now get to see what it looks like under the FORD... maybe 04sleeper can still post up a pic so we have an idea of both sides. I might put the SVT back on...

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i agree, i chose it specifically because it has "E85" on the badge also unlike most others.
I'm considering changing the yellow....not sure tho

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
I need to do this conversion soon....

A.) My car is yellow, so it SHOULD run on corn.

B.) The GM style emblem works perfectly.

C.) Why would you not want race fuel at unleaded fuel costs?

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I hate to admit it cause I am as true blue Ford guy as you could possible imagine (gee could you tell from my sig?) but the GM emblem looks the cleanest IMHO.
But, just to throw in a twist, I'm thinking about covering the yellow lettering with my '03's color which is SB. Just a thought and I won't know what it looks like till I try it but it might be cool. I've seen green variations and yellow. Why not body color? Just throwin' it out there.

Ray

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
The power you can make on E85 is amazing, but to be honest.. I'm always interested in doing something like this just because it's different haha..

I like those little underplayed touches that people see that can open up an entire conversation.

To me it would go like this:

dude: hey man whats up with that green leaf? Trying to be a hybrid or something? lol
Me: Haha, nah I converted the car over to e85.. it's pretty awesome..
Dude: Really? How so..
Me: Well it makes 700rwhp for starters..

Teej281

Established Member
Does anyone know if you can buy that GM Hot Rod E85 emblem anywhere? Thats the best looking I think. But I agree 100% that the GM is the cleanest followed by the Mopar version. Toyota's version just looks crappy. I'm a Toyota guy and my family always has been but that just looks tacky and terrible all together.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The power you can make on E85 is amazing, but to be honest.. I'm always interested in doing something like this just because it's different haha..

I like those little underplayed touches that people see that can open up an entire conversation.

To me it would go like this:

dude: hey man whats up with that green leaf? Trying to be a hybrid or something? lol
Me: Haha, nah I converted the car over to e85.. it's pretty awesome..
Dude: Really? How so..
Me: Well it makes 700rwhp for starters..

:lol: I hope to have that conversation with someone next spring when the '03 is dynoed again! I think I fixed my boost drop off problem and I'm excited to see what she'll do with 21#s of boost through the full pull.
I think I'm going to order up the GM version of the E-85 emblem and install when I bust out the '03 in the spring.
Great thread!

Ray H.

Users who are viewing this thread