Eaton 10 Second List Update

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
It has a 93/104 mix as I was planning to run the bottle today...but you CAN get 104 at the pump so...

Lol, I hear ya. I wish we could get 104 at the pump here. I may have to run some in mine and see if it helps me out. I can get some vp 109 unleaded from my buddy next door, but I've never tried it.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
You!!! Congrats Larry. :rockon:

Thanks, Eric must have told ya. I didn't know though, because I'm pretty sure Jake was going tonight as well. I wanted to run a 10.39 so bad, but the track just wasn't gonna hold. That's usually the way it is on Friday nights though. I also found out that I need to do some adjusting on my rear suspension. My rearend is a tad out of square causing the car to drive to the right. If I get that taken care of it could be worth a couple of hundredths. I'm debating on going back tomorrow or not. I really want to watch UGA and UF though.:beer:

blown302stng

Established Member
Ironterp, you talked to Cobratruck this weekend? He took his car to the local 1/8th mile track and lets just say if it would have been a 1/4 mile track we would have seen a 9...Maybe he will call and update you..BTW he ran 104mph on just blower...

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Ironterp, you talked to Cobratruck this weekend? He took his car to the local 1/8th mile track and lets just say if it would have been a 1/4 mile track we would have seen a 9...Maybe he will call and update you..BTW he ran 104mph on just blower...

That's haulin ass. What was his 1/8 mile pass on the spray?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
No, I haven't talked to Justin in a bit. Nothing he does with that Cobra surprises me though :rockon:......Hope he posts up.

Rice Eatr

Established Member

104 on blower is awesome! Details...?

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Dont quote me on this, but I think he went 6.74 @ 104 on blower and went [email protected] on spray w/ a 1.3x 60 ft..

Maybe he will chime in with the details

That's awesome! Seeing that time makes me want to keep mine on a little longer and do a few more hp mods along with a racegas tune. Wish he would have been at a 1/4 mile track to see what it would have run out back.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah he ran a couple 1.3x that day.
He's the third person that I've ever heard of to run a 1.3 on the IRS in an 03/04' Cobra and the first to ever do it with an Eaton. Antex and Hissssnsvt have done it with twin screws.

Justin, were are you???? We need details!!!

Users who are viewing this thread