Eaton 6 speed Cobra 10.10 @ 139mph

K_Hill

Established Member
This is my good friends 6 speed eaton only car. This was from a about 2 months ago in 100 degree weather. I been meaning to put it on here but forgot about it. The car is done by In-Tune Motorsports in Charleston, TN which is where he works at. The car has been 6.40s @ 109mph in the 1/8th. This is on the low setting and has more power in it, just couldn't get it to 60ft with all the torque.

I'm trying to figure out how to post the video on here, but I can't get the direct link from the video on facebook. Just let me know if it doesn't work and I'll try to figure it out, pretty sure you have to be signed in on facebook to see it. Sorry about that.

K_Hill

Established Member
I will get my friend to write out a list off all the stuff done to the car. This car makes some crazy power. It truly is a freak of nature. The guys at In-Tune Motorsports have this car rolling out for sure. I think some guys from our area is on here and can vouch for the car also. This car also has full interior, no cage, ac, etc. A true street car. New numbers here soon when some good weather comes back, instead of all this humidity.

blown302stng

Established Member
so 139 mph eaton only in 100 degree weather and full weight? Sorry but that sounds unbelievable

K_Hill

Established Member
Here is a motor shot. I'll ask the owner if I can post the dyno numbers, because this is a grudge car. I want to ask him before I post them. But this thing makes some nasty power on a mustang dyno.

javidmotor.jpg

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
Not trying to be negative but that engine pic that was posted shows stock injectors, stock intercooler reservoir, stock idlers(aside from the auxillary idler)? Most people would have those things upgraded when they are serious drag racers. I went 10.09 missing fourth in my eaton/nitrous car so its not unbelievable. We just need more information to be believe its legit.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Blower ported? There's a lot of blank information here... What's the car weigh? Get the owner on here!

K_Hill

Established Member
The cobra weighs 3500# with the driver in it. Possibly some weight taken out of the car and a auto put in it here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread