Eaton 6 speed Cobra 10.10 @ 139mph

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
How does that make it pointless, I posted up a video and everything. I thought this was a forum to show others your track times. Once again its a grudge car, why would he give up all his secrets. Lol He just gave some details on the car, I mean what else is there to know. Its just a good running car, with a lot of attention put into it.

Because the forum is here to show people what you can do and how you did it. He doesn't want to give up certain details of the car because he races, which as stated is fine but it just leaves everyone on the board hanging because everyone knows how hard it is for an eaton only car to run a 10.10

Yes the car is built very well and runs great. But the forum is here to learn more then that

CobraStruck

Fastest Eaton/6-Speed/IRS
Established Member
I thought that may have been the case. Good times on a pretty simple set up. I've often thought about doing just pistons since they are a weak link in these engines. Now that I've seen your car; it makes me want to do it even more! Plus nobody can visually tell the difference.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I get the whole point of no time cars and grudge cars.....but there is a video online of what it runs. So whats left to hide?????

65fastback2+2

Established Member
How does that make it pointless, I posted up a video and everything. I thought this was a forum to show others your track times. Once again its a grudge car, why would he give up all his secrets. Lol He just gave some details on the car, I mean what else is there to know. Its just a good running car, with a lot of attention put into it.

this is the time slip bar, where you post your time slip and discuss how you got there.

you wanna post videos, theres a pics/vids section just for that

K_Hill

Established Member
That is fine, get a Moderator to delete it. I didn't want to cause a uproar, had no intentions on breaking records or anything. Just figured I would share forum members my friends car. lol

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
It's a public forum with a ton of knowledge to help each other. So naturally for something like this there are going to be questions.

How about pictures of the port lol?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
That is fine, get a Moderator to delete it. I didn't want to cause a uproar, had no intentions on breaking records or anything. Just figured I would share forum members my friends car. lol

it has nothing to do with "records"...it has to do with info that doesnt add up. Posting the video in the video section and saying no info would be given wouldve prob gone better. but again I still dont get that you just posted what the car traps and ET's at the track. Not sure how its a "grudge car" anymore or why giving away ANY info matters.

K_Hill

Established Member
You don't know what power it makes, how can you say it doesn't add up. Lol
Im done with this though, sorry for posting it in the wrong section. Someone can delete it or move the thread. Didn't want to cause any arguments. Lol

03snakeminated

Established Member
You don't know what power it makes, how can you say it doesn't add up. Lol
Im done with this though, sorry for posting it in the wrong section. Someone can delete it or move the thread. Didn't want to cause any arguments. Lol
If "THEY" already know how much she runs and traps, whats the big deal about the power it's making

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
that doesnt add up....

power, weight etc etc all add up and equal a certain ET or mph. Its not that difficult.

Could a 3400lb car and driver with high compression and race gas with high boost ported blower, intake, exhaust car not run 10.10 with an awesome driver?

I know the MPH seems really high but that track showed my stock cobra running 118?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Not in 100 degree weather like was stated. No way imo. That's 3 tenths right there so that means a 3,450lb Terminator with an Eaton on it and a 6 speed could run low 9.80's or 9.70's at 140mph or even over it a little if it ran 138+ in 100 degree weather.

I'm here for a friendly discussion but how is that possible?

Users who are viewing this thread