Eaton 6 speed Cobra 10.10 @ 139mph

SilverSlayerTT

Established Member
Little research shows the Mod list includes - -
solid axle swap, 373 gears, moser 31 spline axles, axle braces,drive shaft loop, steeda triax shifter,spec stage3 + clutch,kooks long tube headers with x pipe, borla cat back, stage 4 steig blower 2.8 upper 4lb lower. It has all upr tubular front suspension including coil overs bumpsteer and caster camber plates

I will speculate the car has flattop or dome pistons(high compression), running race gas or e85....I am sure the car is fairly light...

it is all about power/weight ratio...No magic voodoo that his tuner is doing that no other cant accomplish with these cars...

I will say the 30mph+ pickup in the last 1/8th mile while shifting into 5th with an eaton setup is impressive

Wow I am bored tonight :)

HAHA this guy reads the corral. I forgot I posted it for sale a long while back and listed the mods.
Btw Noone said it was magic voodoo from by the tuner but I can assure you this setup is far different from tuning a normal ported eaton car.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
HAHA this guy reads the corral. I forgot I posted it for sale a long while back and listed the mods.
Btw Noone said it was magic voodoo from by the tuner but I can assure you this setup is far different from tuning a normal ported eaton car.

Wow Javid, you have people trying to figure this car out for real haha

BADASS03SVT

Established Member

Alien technology?? It's all been tried before. Nothing that I can think of that hasn't. Who really cares what's done to the car? YOU did it and you set it up. It doesn't mean it can or will be duplicated. I can't remember the last time someone was so secretive about their car. Maybe 10-12 years ago when street racing was pretty big just about anywhere.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Why not honestly just spill the beans? You're going to get a reputation of this crap that will stay with you forever on this site.

So you still have one of the fastest Eaton 03/04 Cobra's of all time but you don't want anyone to know what's done? Lmao are you serious.

Cause their showboating TOOLS! So OVER this thread K Hill is still poking fun and ff'ing with the most respected guys on this site, who gives a crap what your combo is Big Deal your Terminator runs 10's! Peak my interest when you run 230 in the quarter like our Outlaw 10.5 Car! :burn:

dsc04680j.jpg

K_Hill

Established Member
Cause their showboating TOOLS! So OVER this thread K Hill is still poking fun and ff'ing with the most respected guys on this site, who gives a crap what your combo is Big Deal your Terminator runs 10's! Peak my interest when you run 230 in the quarter like our Outlaw 10.5 Car! :burn:

dsc04680j.jpg

Looks like you care since you keep posting about and its bothering you so much. Wow, I'm such a horrible person for not giving out the combo right now. Lol. I for one haven't disrespected anyone and you are getting so worked up over nothing and calling me names. You are such a stand up person. :bowdown:

blown302stng

Established Member

Engines are nothing more that air pumps and the eaton is providing the pressure...I am not sure how anything can be "far different from tuning a normal ported eaton car" - - Sounds like black magic to me...lol

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Haha rigghhttt. Just because I don't want to give up the combination on the car I'm not sharing it with other cobra owners? I mean my friend pretty much gave a run down on the car.. Just because somebody does something different its frowned on. We will give more details on the car later, just not right now.

I thought you gave up the combination? Whose frowning on anything different lol? I run a ported Eaton with nitrous too.:thumbsup:

Because adding more nitrous is not something a good Tuner could do.:shrug:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/blower-bistro-74/633889-eaton-nitrous.html

K Hill seems you got the car you wanted huh?;-)

K_Hill

Established Member
I thought you gave up the combination? Whose frowning on anything different lol? I run a ported Eaton with nitrous too.:thumbsup:

Because adding more nitrous is not something a good Tuner could do.:shrug:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/blower-bistro-74/633889-eaton-nitrous.html

K Hill seems you got the car you wanted huh?;-)

Haha wow, like I stated several posts ago I said the OLD setup was a eaton with nitrous. That thread was from 2 years ago. HAHA. I'm done posting on this thread because everybody gets so worked up over this car. I didn't post it to make any enemies. I figured fellow Cobra owners would enjoy it, but I guess not. I'm just going to let the timeslips do the talking from here on out. See you guys at the dragstrip. :thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Haha wow, like I stated several posts ago I said the OLD setup was a eaton with nitrous. That thread was from 2 years ago. HAHA. I'm done posting on this thread because everybody gets so worked up over this car. I didn't post it to make any enemies. I figured fellow Cobra owners would enjoy it, but I guess not. I'm just going to let the timeslips do the talking from here on out. See you guys at the dragstrip. :thumbsup:

WE have nothing to hide and talk publicly about what works. Nobody steals information to run YOUR unknown combo to attempt to beat whatever it is you're after.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Got ya. I was just throwing it out there. If the car is not a tin can, 139mph with an Eaton and no spray is very impressive. Stock cams and all, right? This is Lee Hawkins old car, right?

2001Snake

It will be fast one day
Established Member
I've read through a couple pages of this and at first I was thinking there was no way this was possible, this is bs ext..... BUT

He won't say what comp ratio..... Which means alot! He could be running 11.5:1 comp with 15-17 psi on c16! That would make gobbs of power!

I would guess he could easily make 625 with that setup. I'm not a eaton expert but I think if you run that blower where it's not blowing 150+ degree air down stream and add compression then it would be similar to the cylinder pressure that of a 2.3 whipple setup.

The down stream temp would be about the same of the whipple setup but the lower boost could be made up with compression. Am I wrong??

My 2.3 setup made 620hp/589tq at 19psi on pump 93 and so does a bunch of other 2.3's. I think that hp and his weight would hit that e.t but not easily with a 6 speed....

It takes one hell of a driver to get a 10.0 in a stick car and we all know that!

Users who are viewing this thread