Eaton 6 speed Cobra 10.10 @ 139mph

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Going to be some GREAT racing weather here next week so we'll be expecting some kind of outrageous track times out of something from some owner, some owners friend, wife, uncle, brother, or somewhere lol. Has anybody seen my other brother Daryl?

I'll be running next week and can't freakin wait.

Last edited:

04silvergt

Established Member
No. And billy you barely won on blower. You were on 21 pound of boost and race gas. I was on 16 pounds with pump gas. Lol I think I am allowed my 75 shot.

billy_06evoix

Established Member
No. And billy you barely won on blower. You were on 21 pound of boost and race gas. I was on 16 pounds with pump gas. Lol I think I am allowed my 75 shot.

But look at my tune and look at your tune. Something isn't right if my car is barely outrunning yours with race gas and a Whipple lol.

And I was on 17 pounds.

deec73

Established Member
Here's what you are missing. He might be 8th et wise but look at his mph. According to this list. There is only one person trapping more than him and that car is an auto. So why do you act its been done several times? That car definitely has a lot more et in it. They just haven't played with it enough yet. And if this thread is such a waste to you why do you keep reading and posting in it? Lol

Not to mention he went to 5th gear at about the 1000 foot mark. That car woulda probably ran 142+ if he had kept it in 4th gear. And probably a 9.8 or so...

mustang john

Established Member
Not to mention he went to 5th gear at about the 1000 foot mark. That car woulda probably ran 142+ if he had kept it in 4th gear. And probably a 9.8 or so...

Sorry but the difference between a 10.1 and a 9.8 is huge, i would buy that it could have been a 10.0 but not a 9.8.

mustang john

Established Member
unsubing, this thread is nothing but a local TN conversation now and not anywhere near the original topic, i vote move it to the proper regional forum.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
So where did these guys go??? Where's those 9 second eaton cars?

Last edited:

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
So where did these guys go??? Where's those 9 second eaton cars?

The car is currently getting an auto swapped but I believe the new owner k_hill has the car up for sale.

The original owner (who has posted in this thread) is currently working on putting his twin turbo 03 back to ported blower set up to see how fast he can truely go, but is slammed at work

deec73

Established Member
I thought they were gonna take this red car and a "silver" car to the Shootout a couple weeks ago. Did that not happen?

Users who are viewing this thread