eBay SCAM ALERT!!!!

~Ray~

Established Member
Wow....

You can totally tell even in his picture the red around the cobra emblem is very noticeable.

scootro

Established Member
At the bottom of every listing you will now find a link saying "Report this item". That takes you to a form you need to fill in to tell us why you are reporting. If you suspect a fraudulent listing, fill out the form as follows:

Step 1) Select "Fraudulent listings..."
Step 2) You suspect that a listing is fraudulent..."
Step 3) Continue (you are not done yet)
Step 4) Click "Email us"
Step 5) Login (if you are not already)
Step 6) Optional. Item number is prefilled. Add up to 9 more, separated by commas if you like.
Step 7) Optional. Enter any info you want
Step 8) Click "Send"

This will send the info to our Trust & Safety reps, who review member reports, and will cancel listings when appropriate. Please know that we rely on member reports like this as a vital way to keep fraud off the site, so thanks for taking the trouble to do this. It really does make a difference.

PJM99

Established Member
if you paid him through PayPal you can dispute the item. You can also dispute the item through eBay. If he can't rectify the situation PayPal will take the money out of his account and give it back to you. I'm not quite sure how the eBay program works but I assume its similar. SO if you paid through paypal start a dispute and an ebay one as well. If not, at least do the eBay dispute.

PJM99

Established Member
Someone should inform the guy he's buying the red ones from to let him know what is going on.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
First off its a great scam by that person, making about $200 per set.

Second, dispute the purchase which will take about 30 days. I just won a dispute over an amp board I bought on ebay.

Lastly, what did you pay for the mats ? or should I just search his feedback.

scootro

Established Member
someone on another forum found this....

"Did you notice that the part number he has listed in the description doesn't match the part number in the picture he posted below(in the ebay ad)??? What an idiot."

buddha93

Established Member
Screw waiting the suggested 24 hours! This isn't just a little misreprentation of an item, it's a flat out lie! You need to burn this guy right now before he screws someone else.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
Check it out--- I just got back from work, And I have 2 messages from this Bunko-artist stating " He will refund the Money AFTER I send the mats back". Fat chance of that happening!! After this reply I'am going to report this to Paypal and eBay just for starters!!! Thanks again to the Members on this Board for Your help. Will keep You posted on whats happening.

scootro

Established Member
check out his current floormat auction!!! it is now gone & cancelled...

this guy has pissed off the mustang community. that’s for sure

I know me and many others reported him to eBay…

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
I just sent this Bunko-Artist this E-Mail.......Your Bunko Scam has been uncovered! Red mats from robbo36, Spray dye from brent3425 and Your auction accomplice qface22. If I don't have a cashiers check at My door by 5:00 PM Wed. Next will be the Cops. You have commited a Felony!! It's up to YOU.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
I also reported him to eBay. And if there's no check wed. I'll report him to Paypal. And the P.D. in Holbrook, N.Y.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I noticed that "stangluver" purchased at least 2 sets of the Ruby Red Cobra mats. He left the seller feedback on two different auctions for red mats.

Users who are viewing this thread