eBay SCAM ALERT!!!!

SVT1993

Established Member
514SCJ said:
Your auction accomplice qface22.

Of the 4 items that qface22 has won since he became a member on May 3, 2006, three items were purchased from stangluver with a total cost of $7.50. The dates of these purchases were May 3rd, May 5th, and June 4th of 2006.

Of the 21 Auctions where stangluver has been the seller since May 3, 2006, qface22 has bid on 7 Auctions. If you leave out the "buy it now" auctions for CD's and where the item wasn't very valuable, qface22 has bid on about half of stangluver's auctions.

Sure sounds like trouble to me. :loser:

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
In His first auction, He said " I have two sets of mats one set is going in My car and the other is up for bid on eBay". After I bought the 1st set of mats I was shocked to see him selling another set. That should have a been a warning to Me, But no I bought the other set too. Which have yet to come in the mail. But when I saw he had a 3rd set for sale, Thats when I checked the box and said WTF? Buyer Beware from now on @ eBay Thanks to the Members on this board I feel confident about getting My money back!! :beer:

9T3SVT

Established Member
It's good to know there are this many ebay gurus on this site. It's nice to see all the great info being posted here. I just have one request........................

Stop outbidding me :)

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Another chump has been had.

But if you look at all the feedback and items sold and bought in their history, that should have been a warning right there in the first place.

97DOHCobra

Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
He is selling cd's with the song you want on them.

Copy right laws would love to know about this crap also.

LINKY !

I bet the RIAA, or whoever, would LOVE that....

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
I just noticed the MAD SCAMMER has been kicked off eBay :pepper: But if anyone is interested in his repo??? mats you can E-mail CHRIS PUZIO aka STANGLUVER at gweeds75@aol :burn:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Lee, I wouldn't sweat it - as long as you say they are REPRODUCTION mats, and you leave some references to the threads you have in here, plus your trader rating, you should be just fine.

scootro

Established Member
514SCJ said:
I just noticed the MAD SCAMMER has been kicked off eBay :pepper: But if anyone is interested in his repo??? mats you can E-mail CHRIS PUZIO aka STANGLUVER at gweeds75@aol :burn:
:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :burn:

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
NO money back yet. But the latest is, He has filed a claim with Paypal stating that I am trying to keep the mats and get the money back?? :dw:

buddha93

Established Member
I'm sure if you explain the little scam to Paypal, they will understand your situation. If he's willing to pass these off as the real deal, who's to say the little shit won't try and screw you out of your money too.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
buddha93 said:
I'm sure if you explain the little scam to Paypal, they will understand your situation. If he's willing to pass these off as the real deal, who's to say the little shit won't try and screw you out of your money too.
+507.50 :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread