eBay SCAM ALERT!!!!

scootro

Established Member
Don’t feel bad now!!! Because I think I’m getting screwed over ,too!!! From my eBay purchase….

On Jun-30-06 I bought $355 dollars worth of DVD’s mostly box sets. The seller had a nice 248 feedback rating and I haven’t heard from him or seen my DVD’s on the doorstep. So paypal claim here I come!!!

By the way I requested a tracking number before and after I purchased and paid extra for insurance & USPS first class mail……

:nonono: :nono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :mj: :mj: :mj:

and I have no tracking number because the seller never gave it to me and I requested it like five times already.... :rollseyes

Last edited:

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
scootro said:
Don’t feel bad now!!! Because I think I’m getting screwed over ,too!!! From my eBay purchase….

On Jun-30-06 I bought $355 dollars worth of DVD’s mostly box sets. The seller had a nice 248 feedback rating and I haven’t heard from him or seen my DVD’s on the doorstep. So paypal claim here I come!!!

By the way I requested a tracking number before and after I purchased and paid extra for insurance & USPS first class mail……

:nonono: :nono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :mj: :mj: :mj:

and I have no tracking number because the seller never gave it to me and I requested it like five times already.... :rollseyes
I am sure You'll have no problems getting Your money back. You seem very street-wise to the eBay scene.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
You will need to send back the mats with a tracking number, then you will need to reply to the dispute and give them the trcking number.

Once they see he recieved the mats back by way of the tracking number, your money will magically reappear !

Been there done that, thing that I hated is it took over 30 days and I couldnt slam the person in feedback.

green 02 grizzl

Established Member
the guy selling the mats (in the above post) purchased three lower dollar auctions from stangluver and there both from the same town not to mention the ruby mats

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
Man, you guys are top of these idiots like white on rice!:-D

Looks to me like he's trying to unload them through a buddy. You could ask for a pic of the part number on the back of the mat, but even that wouldn't be 100%. I've got my NOS set still in the cardboard, and I would imagine most guys that sit on this stuff do as well.

If this is the same guy, I bet he's getting pretty pissed by now......:loser:

Edit:

I just looked at the listing a little closer. It looks like the seller changed his ID.....it's the other guy that bid up the auction you won your fake mats on. I would notify Ebay of whats going on.......they need to can his ass too. In the meantime, I think I'm going to have a little fun with this pinhead!

Last edited:

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
The guy selling the mats now was stangluvers accomplice qface22. He changed his screen name to quickgt89. Their both out of Holbrook, NY. This time their are no close-ups of the mats. There's probably not a brain between the two of them.:kaboom:

SVT1993

Established Member
514SCJ said:
There's probably not a brain between the two of them.:kaboom:

Even if there are two of them! I saw a ripley's "belive it or not" program this week end with a guy with 2 heads. When the one head (main) smiled, so did the other. I think this is what we have here.

Best part about this scam is that the guy probably doesn't know that all the cobra lovers here are even talking about him. He probably thinks he can still get away with whatever he wants.

Keep up the good work guys, this guy needs to be stomped out big time.:cuss:

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
He probably thinks he can still get away with whatever he wants.

Keep up the good work guys, this guy needs to be stomped out big time.:cuss:[/QUOTE]
Thats what I was thinking!!!! I e-mailed our buddy Chris Puzio in Holbrook, NY. at gweeds75@aol this morning. Just to let him know he's on every mustang board in the country. Goodluck selling any Bogus mats Chris!!!!:burn:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
He did get smart in not showing a close up of the mats.

Its propably the same person with a few names.

User ID Effective Date End Date
quickgt89 Jul-24-06 Present
qface22 May-03-06 Jul-24-06

buddha93

Established Member
I e-mailed him about the mats and played dumb. He said he'd be more than happy to sell them to me for $225 with FREE shipping! What a nice guy!

Users who are viewing this thread