Established Member
not-bad-obama-1500x1500_zpsxc4vd5u9.png

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
it was a fiesta st
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/ess1446216116917.jpg

i had just hopped onto the freeway about 3 miles north of that accident when i saw a sign for the massive delay and on the sig alert app that the freeway was shut down. luckily i was able to make it to the exit in time. would have been stuck sitting there for an hour before they opened it up again. accident happened at approx 7 am and they finally opened the freeway at around 11am. that is a major artery for commuters heading into LA.

i actually know a guy who whole heartedly believes that you are better off being thrown out of the vehicle in a major collision than being strapped inside lol. i should ask him what he thinks about this one.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I wonder if judges were there with signs?? He had to of done some awesome flips and shit.. Just couldn't nail the landing? Let's see how this one plays out for him Cotton
10-10-9.5

Stupid people are stupid

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen that Saudi crash before. Body parts everywhere!

The LA accident I read about the day it happened. I wouldn't have wanted to be the firemen who had to climb the ladder to bring down the body.

mnewxcv

Established Member
My ex always insisted it was safer to not wear a seatbelt and that there was some case where the seatbelt was responsible for the death. I couldn't make her understand that was the exception. But you can believe I wouldn't drive her ads around if she didn't put it on.

Imatk

Established Member
In the voice of the Mexican football announcer, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
it was a fiesta st
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/ess1446216116917.jpg

i had just hopped onto the freeway about 3 miles north of that accident when i saw a sign for the massive delay and on the sig alert app that the freeway was shut down. luckily i was able to make it to the exit in time. would have been stuck sitting there for an hour before they opened it up again. accident happened at approx 7 am and they finally opened the freeway at around 11am. that is a major artery for commuters heading into LA.

i actually know a guy who whole heartedly believes that you are better off being thrown out of the vehicle in a major collision than being strapped inside lol. i should ask him what he thinks about this one.

RIP FiST.

note to self: wear seat belt and dont grow wings.

Users who are viewing this thread