EVENT: EFA vs MACA Shootout, Aug 5th!!!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Well it looks like I will be able to attend the meet myself. My wife is fed up with the coach of her Softbal team so we are not going to the tournament in OC. I don't blame her since he is not utilizing her skills. She was All-SMAC in high school as a second baseman and he is sticking her in right field. I could understand if her replacement was good but so far this year she has had 18 errors and has cost the team 5 games. I guess if she wasn't related to the assistant coach then it would be different. Oh well, atleast I will be able to see what my car will do first hand. See you all there.

Todd

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
t. Oh well, atleast I will be able to see what my car will do first hand. See you all there.

Todd

What ever it will do in this Brutal July/August heat :cuss: - you'll be adding mph & taking tenths off your ET when the fall weather comes around... :rockon:

My only relief is turning the A/C on full blast when I'm headed down the return lane... :fm:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Antex said:
What ever it will do in this Brutal July/August heat :cuss: - you'll be adding mph & taking tenths off your ET when the fall weather comes around... :rockon:

My only relief is turning the A/C on full blast when I'm headed down the return lane... :fm:

A/C is for the weak. I've used it ONCE this summer, and that was only because my wife was in the car and we were heading to a wedding....it was off on the way home.

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Ahh, a man after my own heart. I rarely use the A/C. Even when I had the 91 GT in Bahrain I wouldn't use it unless I was going somewhere that I had to really presentable.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Hey all, I have a good buddy here from Westminster that wants to come out and play. His name is Brandon and has a 92 347 car. Let me know if he can come and he will roll down with me.

Later
Jason

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
Hey all, I have a good buddy here from Westminster that wants to come out and play. His name is Brandon and has a 92 347 car. Let me know if he can come and he will roll down with me.

Later
Jason

Yeah he's more than welcome. Lemmie know if he's a sure thing, and I'll add him to the list.

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
It's looking like a slim to no way in hell I'm making this race fella's, SORRY.
I don't think I'll have enough time on the motor

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
F8LBITE said:
It's looking like a slim to no way in hell I'm making this race fella's, SORRY.
I don't think I'll have enough time on the motor

I won't take no for an answer. Unfortunatly for you, I now have a 2.93 upper pulley that is NOT on the car. Why is that unfortunate you ask? Well because it's not on the car, it's still useable as a projectile. It might not run an 11 sec 1/4 by itself, but I bet it'll look pretty damn fast as it's flying at your head....:poke:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I have a few things that have to come together in a short time, in order to make it. Fabrication and parts that were ordered. It'll be close, but I may be able to be there.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
Well it looks like I will be able to attend the meet myself. My wife is fed up with the coach of her Softbal team so we are not going to the tournament in OC. I don't blame her since he is not utilizing her skills. She was All-SMAC in high school as a second baseman and he is sticking her in right field. I could understand if her replacement was good but so far this year she has had 18 errors and has cost the team 5 games. I guess if she wasn't related to the assistant coach then it would be different. Oh well, atleast I will be able to see what my car will do first hand. See you all there.

Todd

All SMAC eh? Where abouts do you live? I've seen Fishtail around LaPlata, but no other cobras. I went to McDonough, and a good friend of mine was a superstar softball pitcher in HS, plays for UMD now. She also mentioned a softball tourney in OC and me and a few friends of mine might head out to watch/chill in OC.

So is anyone allowed to run in this event or is it just MACA? I'll be putting a vortech on soon and want to get some times, and my buddy has a bolt on '00 SS who might possibly come for the bad guys.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
sunburned said:
All SMAC eh? Where abouts do you live? I've seen Fishtail around LaPlata, but no other cobras. I went to McDonough, and a good friend of mine was a superstar softball pitcher in HS, plays for UMD now. She also mentioned a softball tourney in OC and me and a few friends of mine might head out to watch/chill in OC.

So is anyone allowed to run in this event or is it just MACA? I'll be putting a vortech on soon and want to get some times, and my buddy has a bolt on '00 SS who might possibly come for the bad guys.

Anyone can run, so you are welcome to race if you like. As for your friend, I doubt the EFA would have an issue with him comming along, so I'd bring him too....

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Dangerous said:
can i come and race?

you can count 3 mustangs with me to come as well.

are there any payouts for this?

You are welcome to come and race, as are your friends. This event is open to everyone this time around.

There are no payouts though, this is a club vs club event(in which we are allowing random folks to participate) so it's just for fun. I think there is a gamblers race at MIR that same day, so you could aways stay and run in that.

Users who are viewing this thread