EVENT: EFA vs MACA Shootout, Aug 5th!!!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
Remember, your car did run .30's at Cecil but it was in the mid 50's with some weight reduction.

Definatly.

Ok put me down as coming to do battle with these mullet heads!!

I got a shirt that says "mullets rock". I will definatly be pimping that!!

Later

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Thanks Ken, I have been neglecting my duties apparently:).

Last time I looked at this thread, there wasn't anything new!

Jason, I PM'd Laura, she should fix you up so you can post over there. Let me know if it doesn't work.

As for the loss of the 9.50 index Ken, you weren't the only one that kinda got hosed on that one, a few of their guys aren't thrilled about it either. But, hopefully we can just learn from this and make it better next year. Now we need to work on getting a good turnout. Go poke JR some more.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Jason, I PM'd Laura,

As for the loss of the 9.50 index Ken,

Thanks

As for the 9.50 class, why would you want to run a 9.50 class with a mid 10 car? I guess kinda goes with my earlier comments about you are pretty much done for if you roll up next to a guy running 9.50s (if he makes a clean pass)

Later

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
04yellowcobra said:
Thanks

As for the 9.50 class, why would you want to run a 9.50 class with a mid 10 car? I guess kinda goes with my earlier comments about you are pretty much done for if you roll up next to a guy running 9.50s (if he makes a clean pass)

Later

AH! Another Jason....sorry man, that was referring to the other Jason. If you want in though, let me know and I'll ask Laura for you to :rockon:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Common guys, 21 cars is some WEAK SAUCE. Especially considering that like 6 of them are from the NVMC. We need to step it up here....is everyone suddenly afraid to run their cars or something?

Superunatural

Established Member
If for some reason I get a chance to put a set of rings in my car I would run but thats probably not gonna happen. I just run the truck in brackets.

BTW I will have some Mustang stuff for sale there if I dont sell it first
Eibach Drag launch springs
MSD Boost retard
1 5/8 Mac Shortie headers
Also will have a 6" lift for superduty with diesel
PM me if interested

Last edited:

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Common guys, 21 cars is some WEAK SAUCE. Especially considering that like 6 of them are from the NVMC. We need to step it up here....is everyone suddenly afraid to run their cars or something?

My car's engine won't be ready in time otherwise I would.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Smokinbago said:
My car's engine won't be ready in time otherwise I would.

No excuse. I expect to see you there sitting on a tricyle under the hood making engine sounds, and a store dummy in the drivers seat.

Almo

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
No excuse. I expect to see you there sitting on a tricyle under the hood making engine sounds, and a store dummy in the drivers seat.

I could see Ray doing that.... :D We know what it's like to sit in our cars while they might not be running and do some Vroom Vroom sounds... right Ray? :-D

Oh by the way, the Tricycle better have an extended seat and a larger wheel tire combo to hold Ray up.

Otherwise seeing him sitting on a Tricycle would make out for a hysterical laugh that would end up rolling on the ground. It's not every day you get to see a big Brotha on a Tricycle. :-D

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
you can bet ill be there, but i dont know how much im going to race though, ill be on ahigh boos tune for a KB 2.2, and on my stock clutch, and halfshafts, and dont want to break anything.

cory

Smokinbago

MN Sports Fan!
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHTAIL

I could see Ray doing that.... We know what it's like to sit in our cars while they might not be running and do some Vroom Vroom sounds... right Ray?

Oh by the way, the Tricycle better have an extended seat and a larger wheel tire combo to hold Ray up.

Otherwise seeing him sitting on a Tricycle would make out for a hysterical laugh that would end up rolling on the ground. It's not every day you get to see a big Brotha on a Tricycle.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:-D :lol: You guys are killing me.

I can promise that I will be there and if a tricycle minus one wheel and 750cc engine will do, I will sit on that.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
snakeyz 03 said:
We'll see I still am waiting for one more lucky charms to come .

Lucky Charms? I tell you what, if you show up, I'll make sure I have a box of cereal wating for you.

Almo

Established Member
For the record, I will no longer be a liaison between forums... a couple of moderators on SVTP screwed this up!

Have fun and good luck in all your endeavors.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Almo said:
For the record, I will no longer be a liaison between forums... a couple of moderators on SVTP screwed this up!

Have fun and good luck in all your endeavors.

Not sure I understand what you are talking about? Which forums?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Just got off the phone with my Pops and he wants to come down for this. Can anyone firm up the times for this event? I see Fishtail is saying gates open at 9am but MIR sites says the event for the day gates open at 1pm. Is this event different than the later? If so when does racing start? Just trying to get a feel, because it is about a 3.5 hour ride for him to get down here.

Thanks

Superunatural

Established Member
If its like the other ones the gates open at 8:30 and racing is suppost to start at 9:00 (never does) around 12:00 other cars start coming in and for a hour or two we start overlaping with other racing its not a prob because by them we are running eliminations.

Users who are viewing this thread