Ever Drive Past Two Civics Racing?... Literally?

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Pulled up to a turbo Cavalier (my roommate knows the car) in my L. Kid pipes off at me. We are running 3 wide in the seat totalling 700+ pounds so I am a little heavy. Roll down the window and he asks to go from a roll. Sure no problem who cares. On three we pull 2 lengths and just keep pulling. My roommate was in the passenger seat laughing his ass off. He saw the kid at school the next day and pretty much told him he got beat in a stock truck with 3 people in it!

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Honduhs and pick'em'up trucks racing, damn that IS hilarious.

The only thing that would have made that even more ridiculous is if ya threw in a station wagon, a four door sedan, or a neon... :lol:

This will date me, I had a budyy in high school that had a four door Plymouth Valiant. I was your typical "company car." Except that it had a 383 Magnum that had been worked a bit. With full exhaust it was very quiet until you stood in it. Worse thing is it was ugly as shit, but it was great having three witnesses with you as you humiliated some wise ass.

redgtosamurai

Established Member
I've blown by racers like that twice... first time was two Titans and the second time was two riced out Evo's. One of the Titan drivers chased me down and gave me a thumbs up. The two Evo's just stared in astonishment! :banana:

Bullitt5239

Established Member
a buddy of mine just bought a civic dx hatch and we were all going out to chill one night and we were going down the highway doing about 55. We lined up and honked three times and raced till about 75....only catch was i was in 5th gear. I beat him by about 25 car lengths. I didnt think he even tried till we got to the store and he told me that he didnt realize his car was that slow, haha. It was great.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I did the same thing to a civic who had been pestering me for about 5 miles. we got stopped at a light with the civic in front of me and next to the civic was a dodge durango. when the light turned green the durango hit it(as did the civic), I was LMFAO. There was an intrance lane on my side and as soon as I was able to get into it I ripped my cobra into it and passed the civic and the durango. the funny part was the durango was winning, haha. later on the kid cought up to me and said that he didnt know tht cobra could be that fast( rolling my eyes). I then responded "my cobra is stock" and drove off. it was a great feeling knowing I had just ruined his day and the his faith in his car, lol.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
This is a race between my lightning and my buddies new Automatic WRX. watch the white 240. yea the wrx got owned, lol. BTW that is a pretty quick 240.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djbtjT_DSJs"]YouTube - lightning vs wrx impreza[/ame]
Dont mind the double honk, lol.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
there is a video on youtube with an sn95 cobra beating two ricers also, lol.

thats messed up dude, why do you have to go ruin their race for? LOL....

ponyboyx04

Established Member
Well since both cars are about as slow as a honda civic in stock form it's not surprising...LMAO :banana:

oh so your saying your camaro is as slow as a honda? guess your right. camaro? honda? slow!!!!...:bash:

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
lol, I was hanging out with one of my buddies and we heard a couple rice burners take off from a stoplight and he asked me "are they racing or just accelerating? I cant tell". I about fell over laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread