Evolution Performance, Inc. - Fastest Twin Screwed Shelby GT500 8 Second Video!

Evolution

Established Member
Congrats....You guys keep raising the bar!!! How much compression are you running with that motor and will the car have a 6-speed in Bradenton?

Thanks...

Compression..... LOL!

IAT2's are extremely low even at that power level. Gotta love the Liquid Cooling! We didn't even ice the car yet.......

Not a 6-Speed....... but a 3-Speed..... Targeting Low 8's....!

Were running Two Classes at Bradenton....

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Thanks...

Compression..... LOL!

IAT2's are extremely low even at that power level. Gotta love the Liquid Cooling! We didn't even ice the car yet.......

Yeah...Lol I know about that motor!!

3 speed thats only half a trans!! lol

I'll be there with my car. We found some new power, but low 8's no way in my car.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Thanks...

Compression..... LOL!

you guys arent ducking around!!!!:beer:

500DRAGPAC

Established Member
good luck and tell Nelson I said hello.can't wait for spring and to start banging gears.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Thats insane! Cant wait to hear how you did! Wish I wasnt going to be in NC that weekend, otherwise Id come out to Brandenton to play!

davidhuff

Established Member
Would a member post the results of the match race between Leathal Performance and Evolution Performance?This sure was a hot thread a few weeks ago!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Would a member post the results of the match race between Leathal Performance and Evolution Performance?This sure was a hot thread a few weeks ago!

There was no such race. Fred and the Evolution crew didn't put a six speed in their car. It still had an auto in it. Their car however was booking on Friday. I think they trapped 157mph. None the less we all had a great time. Even Fred and I got along. I think Andy or Van have a picture to prove it.:beer:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
There was no such race. Fred and the Evolution crew didn't put a six speed in their car. It still had an auto in it. Their car however was booking on Friday. I think they trapped 157mph. None the less we all had a great time. Even Fred and I got along. I think Andy or Van have a picture to prove it.:beer:

Noooo..... SVTP cannot exist without turmoil...

davidhuff

Established Member
Thanks for the information,we can now put this fire out and put it in dead file.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

Sweet! :-D

Noooo..... SVTP cannot exist without turmoil...

Oh yes it can! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread