Evos mustang

paynecasey

Established Member
Ford-Evos-Concept-Car-40.jpg

What i think the S550 will look like minus having a longer hood and more wheel spacing and wheel choice.

Last edited:

paynecasey

Established Member
When you look at the white one. You can see that it might be better for the consumer. It looks more affordable to maintain and replace parts on. It looks more appropriate for the normal consumer while the black one looks like an Aston Martin on a beer budget. It looks cheaper to build as far as machine tooling is concerned too.

I would just hope the GT and Cobra will look more aggressive and different.

Last edited:

paynecasey

Established Member
So far here are the rumors or at least 90% known items.
200 lbs lighter. (Goal)
New chassis (smaller chassis)
IRS standard on all models.
Lower center of gravity.
Evos inspired but will retain what makes a Mustang a Mustang.
Retro is gone.
No room for the 5.8 liter supercharged motor.
5.0 or slightly bigger motor bored and stroked version.
5.0 expected to be around 430 - 440 ish hp. Current Boss makes 444.
Europe will get the 2.0 - 2.7 liter online 4. America may or may not get it.
3.7 V6 returning with more then 305 hp.
Future Cobra will be a Ecoboost turbo on the current base V8.

Last edited:

R-SPEC015

Established Member
Can you buy a Focus ST in Australia? If so I suspect you will get the Mustang.

Yep, Focus ST has been available here for the last couple of models. Ford Australia are having a presentation in Sydney next month to outline their "vision" for Australia. This follows their announcement in May to end local manufacturing here in 2016. Falcon, a 50 year old nameplate here, will be laid to rest. A lot of us Ford blue-bloods here are very saddened by this news but the upside is there's a rumour we're getting the 2015 Mustang.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So far here are the facts or at least 90% known items.
200 lbs lighter. (Goal)
Lower center of gravity.
Retro is gone.

From what we know, most of what you posted isn't even close and is speculation by forum warriors. The Cobra with an EB V8 was confirmed nowhere!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
these threads are enough to make me bang my head against the wall

200 lbs lighter. (Goal)
New chassis (smaller chassis) no it's not, it's the S197 with some significant revisions
Lower center of gravity. ???
Retro is gone.
No room for the 5.8 liter supercharged motor. junk speculation
5.0 or slightly bigger motor bored and stroked version. will not be bored/stroked
Europe will get the 2.0 - 2.7 liter online 4. America may or may not get it. the engine is a 2.3l, where the hell did you get 2.7l from??? the second part is complet bullshit
3.7 V6 returning with more then 305 hp. nothing legitimate has been mentioned about the 3.7l
Future Cobra will be a Ecoboost turbo on the current base V8. even more bullshit speculation

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
200 lbs lighter. (Goal)
Lower center of gravity.
Retro is gone.

Quit making shit up, this is how crappy rumors get started. The only confirmed item that we are getting a smaller chassis. Everything else is hearsay.

White5.0HH

Established Member
That white one looks clean as hell. Black Saleen style pony delete grille some fully black rims tint up the side and rear windows to match the roof. Good rendition might hold off on modding mine and trade it in for one of those if looks that clean.

paynecasey

Established Member
From what we know, most of what you posted isn't even close and is speculation by forum warriors. The Cobra with an EB V8 was confirmed nowhere!

Then save my post for safe keeping till it is announced. These are just my best guesses from what all I have read. I have seen interviews from J Mays the lead designer that have said retro is out but what makes a mustang will stay. I've read that people that have seen the mustang say it does have lots of Evos design elements. Ford engineers have said there goal is to lose 200 lbs. it has been confirmed the S550 is a smaller chassis. It has already been said the current 5.8 liter GT500 engine will not fit. And guess what Ford is hell bent on Ecoboost language. Expect a 5.0 V8 EB as your Cobra or something very similar. IRS has been confirmed. IF the car is smaller then we can EXPECT a lower center of gravity.

I have said nothing that is far off base. Please hold my comments to the fire for when the Stang is announced.

these threads are enough to make me bang my head against the wall

See response above. If you think about. I'm pretty spot on.

Quit making shit up, this is how crappy rumors get started. The only confirmed item that we are getting a smaller chassis. Everything else is hearsay.

The only rumor is that if people stating it has Evos designs.

Ill toss another one out there. Expect the base to run up to $23,000 and the GT to run up o $32,000.

AND PS THIS WHOLE THREAD SECTION IS RUMORS. Take it up with SID or whom ever if you don't like this rumor mill garbage.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
so is it rumors or facts? you now say they are both...

the fact is we dont know ANYTHING....nada...zip. its all rumor. and if you dont these these "sources" put out false info to see what the internet says or just to sit back and laugh your silly. Sure we have seen a "mustang looking car" covered up driving around but did the guy stop and roll down the window and say oh yea this is the new stang in 100% production body...?

I think that white one will be closer than most of the other renders....

paynecasey

Established Member
so is it rumors or facts? you now say they are both...

the fact is we dont know ANYTHING....nada...zip. its all rumor. and if you dont these these "sources" put out false info to see what the internet says or just to sit back and laugh your silly. Sure we have seen a "mustang looking car" covered up driving around but did the guy stop and roll down the window and say oh yea this is the new stang in 100% production body...?

I think that white one will be closer than most of the other renders....

Changed the word from fact to rumor in the above post because your right Ford hasn't said anything. But those rumors are spot on and I doubt Ford is putting feelers out their to get responses. They have closed in consumer test groups for that.

Check out this article. Rumor here say source...Edmunds link

Just the Facts:
Auto designers tell Edmunds that the 2015 Ford Mustang has good bones, a stunning appearance, but still "looks like a Mustang."
"All I can tell you is that it looks great," said Jack Telnack, former global design boss at Ford. "You will know it's a Mustang. There is no question about that."
The 2015 Mustang is expected to have a lower, sleeker appearance because the engine and suspension towers are positioned lower than on the 2013 model, said Stewart Reed, chair of the undergraduate transportation design program at the Art Center College of Design.

See bold. If true then yes like I said it will "MOST LIKELY" have a lower center of gravity.

Users who are viewing this thread