Fabulous Fords Forever 2008!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I got rained on driving down last year :nonono:

it rained during the show last year. convertible owners were scrambling to get back to their cars to put their tops up :banana:

i guess ill just be hanging out this year as i havent found anyone with a pass for sale. :(

ill still be going though to support my friends who's cars will be there. :beer:

02saleen

Established Member
it rained during the show last year. convertible owners were scrambling to get back to their cars to put their tops up :banana:

i guess ill just be hanging out this year as i havent found anyone with a pass for sale. :(

ill still be going though to support my friends who's cars will be there. :beer:

i saw a post about a guy in nor cal selling his...that he can send it with the mile of mustang guys...i'll pm him askin him ofr his # and pm it to u maybe u guys can work something out if its not to late

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I got my pass off another Shelby owner last year who couldn't make it, I think I got it about 3 days before the show.

Things come up for people all the time, and with ~1800 registered, there's bound to be quite a few who decide they can't use the pass. Keep poking around. :read:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
HA HA rain!!! Shoot we had to stop the cruise at the base of the grapevine last year because of snow advisory on the top of the hill... Mustangs+Snow=ewwww

So we waited about 1.5 hours till it cleared up.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i saw a post about a guy in nor cal selling his...that he can send it with the mile of mustang guys...i'll pm him askin him ofr his # and pm it to u maybe u guys can work something out if its not to late

that would be awesome man. thanks :beer: i was going to be sporting a set of very custom 18s but they wont be ready in time :( ah well, i still got my Victorys on :thumbsup:

yeah, two years ago i got in when another guy couldnt make it. last year we put Phil's Lightning in using my trucks pass when i blew the motor the week before :bash:

02saleen

Established Member
that would be awesome man. thanks :beer: i was going to be sporting a set of very custom 18s but they wont be ready in time :( ah well, i still got my Victorys on :thumbsup:

yeah, two years ago i got in when another guy couldnt make it. last year we put Phil's Lightning in using my trucks pass when i blew the motor the week before :bash:

just got his pm and he sold it this morning...if i would have known sooner i would have told him cus he had a post on ca-mustangs.com for a while...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
well i just found a cobra pass and a lightning pass. now all i need is one for an 05 mustang GT :bash:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
btw, ill be bringing some of our intercooler resevoir ice boxes to sell. ill have both polished and satin black samples. ALL have been etched already with the cobra snake, SVT or both. stop by my Torch Red 03 to check them out. special show pricing :thumbsup:

ill also have some Lightning ice boxes and ICey Res units as well.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
man, too bad you're not down here. i know someone looking for one in this class.

does it matter? i read on ca-mustangs that they could change the class once you get there. unless i read it wrong..

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
does it matter? i read on ca-mustangs that they could change the class once you get there. unless i read it wrong..
that's incorrect. big time. whoever posted that is obviously not on the council.

the mapping is already done based upon the count for each class. if its changed, it can and will throw off the rest of the parking spaces for everyone in that area.

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I know it's last minute... but if anyone hears of a Cobra pass not being used.. shoot me a pm.

Or, if anyone in Ventura County has a 1993-2004 Cobra class #51 one I can pick it up for Powershift03, by tonight or tomorrow morning let me know pronto!!!:pepper:
Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread