Fabulous Fords Forever 2008!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
So I got my confurmation it only came with the orange tag with #51 on it & a letter but nothing about what spot. Is this right.

When you pull into the lot, have the tag hanging and the people working there will direct you where to go. :burnout:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Im sooo ready for this...even tho im not showing the cobra, im still driving it down there to see everyones sweet rides...What time are you guys thinkin of leaving?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Im sooo ready for this...even tho im not showing the cobra, im still driving it down there to see everyones sweet rides...What time are you guys thinkin of leaving?

22247798.jpg

When you hear it, you'll know...

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Sorry I keep adding to this other cruise; gotta stop thread-jacking . . .

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
aw fock! i was so busy these last two weeks i didnt get my registration mailed out and now its too late :eek:(

anyone have any extras?

i need three: F150, 05 mustang gt, 03 cobra

:bash::bash::bash::bash:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
aw fock! i was so busy these last two weeks i didnt get my registration mailed out and now its too late :eek:(

anyone have any extras?

i need three: F150, 05 mustang gt, 03 cobra

:bash::bash::bash::bash:

Damn you steve :cuss::kaboom: . . . I remember you talking to one of the organizers of the show last year about being a vendor; can't you just contact the same person see if they can squeeze in a registration for ya :idea:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Hey redfire and dsg are you guys going up sunday morning or what?

50/50 on if I'm in or not. :shrug:

Damn you steve :cuss::kaboom: . . . I remember you talking to one of the organizers of the show last year about being a vendor; can't you just contact the same person see if they can squeeze in a registration for ya :idea:

I don't think they allow normal 'Vendors' in.

Other than displays from a few sponsors, like Roush, Shelby, 5.0 magazine, Ford, etc.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Well damn I thought this was supposed to be like the hot shit or something? what else could be more exciting on a sunday of all days?:shrug:

golf on tv dude, most exciting thing EVER :dw:

On a moar serious note, ya misfit, we will be leaving sunday morning but not too sure on what time yet...02Saleen was gunna talk to a couple others and try to set up a little criuse down there for the people who dont wanna wake up at the crack of dawn :sleeping:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
50/50 on if I'm in or not. :shrug:

I don't think they allow normal 'Vendors' in.

Other than displays from a few sponsors, like Roush, Shelby, 5.0 magazine, Ford, etc.

You should come :rockon: and yeah they don't let normal Vendors in; but, none the less Steve was in contact with an organizer . . . so he should just call up and try to register, why not? :shrug:

Oh and Misfitflesh I can promise this show will have the biggest collections of new and old fords you have ever seen and the mustang section has everything from the Twin Turbo extremes to the bolt on garage built varitey. :beer:

Misfitflesh

Established Member
golf on tv dude, most exciting thing EVER :dw:

On a moar serious note, ya misfit, we will be leaving sunday morning but not too sure on what time yet...02Saleen was gunna talk to a couple others and try to set up a little criuse down there for the people who dont wanna wake up at the crack of dawn :sleeping:

Golf is fun to play with a few beers. As for watching it on tv.... :nonono:

Yea he has my number so I was gonna cruise up with him whenever we figured what time to leave. Hopefully not too early because sat. night should be exciting. :rockon:

Oh and Misfitflesh I can promise this show will have the biggest collections of new and old fords you have ever seen and the mustang section has everything from the Twin Turbo extremes to the bolt on garage built varitey. :beer:

FORDS??? I thought this was gonna be an import car show for some reason? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread