fast lighting

ford_lightning

Established Member
Hi my name is lyle, i am 17 and i own a 2002 lighting. It has a chip and flowmasters and a shift kit, cold air intake. My best run is a 12:76 @108. I have raced everything from other lightings to vettes to z28's and havent lost a race yet, i also raced a yamah banshee in the 1/4. I have videos so if u guys want to see aske me. In about a week my lightning will be running a low 10 so if u want to race tell me

ford_lightning

Established Member
. Im 2 months i am getting another eaton supercharger put on so ill have around 630hp. I run a mid 12 now. HEY IF ANYONE HAS ANY VIDEOS OF THEM RACING IN THEIR LIGHTING PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME AT [email protected]

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by ford_lightning
. Im 2 months i am getting another eaton supercharger put on so ill have around 630hp. I run a mid 12 now. HEY IF ANYONE HAS ANY VIDEOS OF THEM RACING IN THEIR LIGHTING PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO ME AT [email protected]

630 horses with an Eaton? I'm calling BS. Mid 12s with 630 horses? Again BULLSHIT!:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member

hmm and this is a stock block? Can you show some pics of your L? Also what mods did you use to achive your mid 12 run? How does a 17 year old afford the mods to get it into low 12s?

Edit: Haha, I just saw your mods list, flowmasers, chip and shift kit. I dont think that that constitutes a 12sec pass, unless you are going downhill. Was this off a GTech or at an actual track? Just trying to clarify here...

Last edited:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
630 horses with an Eaton? I'm calling BS. Mid 12s with 630 horses? Again BULLSHIT!:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

630 horses should be able to pull off a better ET than mid 12s. These truck generally make 100 more ft lbs of tq than they make of hp. So lets say he is well into the 600/700 club, is anyone in there running 12s? Nope, they all run faster, and I dont know of anyone running that much power off of the Eaton, all are using KB and Works. Im also gonna have to raise the flag on this one

ford_lightning

Established Member
Hey my mom and dad bought my truck for me. It ran a 13.9 @100. I added flowmasters and a stage 3 chip. My best time is a 12.96@108.
I am getting another supercharger on it. Ford told me it would have around 600+hp and be running a 10. They might be lying but who cares i still havea a fast truck. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY VIDEOS OF THEM RACING THEIR LIGHNINGS PLEASE TELL ME

702lightning

Sck Snake
Established Member
Hey welcome aboard. But Lets keep the B.S. down because your stinking up the place. Man if your truck in the 10's then my lightning wouldve been in the 7's JK. Welcome aboard.:D

Last edited:

99 SVT Bolt

Established Member
Hey my mom and dad bought my truck for me. It ran a 13.9 @100. I added flowmasters and a stage 3 chip. My best time is a 12.96@108.
I am getting another supercharger on it. Ford told me it would have around 600+hp and be running a 10. They might be lying but who cares i still havea a fast truck. ALSO IF ANYONE HAS ANY VIDEOS OF THEM RACING THEIR LIGHNINGS PLEASE TELL ME

What was your 60' on that run?

Users who are viewing this thread