Fastest nitrous coyotes

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Oh forgot a converter too. I launch the car at 2500 and it is a monster out of the hole. Best run without nitrous was also yesterday with an 11.41 @118 with a 1.55 60 foot time. I think even with the 100 shot it has more in it. The car was shifting early into 5th which is should not be doing and the bottle was done after 2 runs. No one told me they didn't fill it after the dyno pulls. We are expecting 1.39 60 foot time with a better prepped track and a full bottle.

Awesome! What converter? Also, whats done to your suspension? Thanks

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I'm getting an itch for a nitrous kit. What is everyone using as far as plate kit or nozzle?

125oh

Established Member
Don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but I'm getting an itch for a nitrous kit. What is everyone using as far as plate kit or nozzle?

I've seen both used but I think the plate kits are most popular .Nitrous express or nitrous outlet both good kits .how big of a shot are you thinking about. Spraying

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
I've seen both used but I think the plate kits are most popular .Nitrous express or nitrous outlet both good kits .how big of a shot are you thinking about. Spraying

Nothing crazy 150 shot maybe 200 if I get a wild hair.

125oh

Established Member
A lot of guys have been spraying 150 shot for a while but I feel comfortable around 100 .125 tops .

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
200 shot?? Better keep your finger crossed . And start ordering some new intake manifold too.

edit: 150 shot is asking for it too.

Really?? What would be a safe shot? I do plan on doing the supporting mods, tune/plugs. May even try some msd coils

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
100 is safe with a good tune . Have you had a nitrous car before ?

Yes sir and I honestly think anything less than a 100 shot is just a waste. On my old nitrous car I started tuning with the 100 shot lol.

Very familiar with n2o but not on the coyotes and was wondering on the plate vs nozzle.

black2007shelby

pure venom
Established Member
I dont know man but i know a boy with 14' Gt just raced a vette and he sprayed like 150 shot but the system malfuntion on him so he end up with a blown intake manifold also losing the race. Nitrous is too risky man .

off topic: didnt this site started in 2003? How do u become svt member in 2001?? :)

Last edited:

125oh

Established Member
I have the nitrous outlet plate on 100 shot on e85 and bolt ons .car runs very strong . I plan on going with 125 shot eventually but that's where I'll stop .

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
I dont know man but i know a boy with 14' Gt just raced a vette and he sprayed like 150 shot but the system malfuntion on him so he end up with a blown intake manifold also losing the race. Nitrous is too risky man .

off topic: didnt this site started in 2003? How do u become svt member in 2001?? :)
I think that could be any power adder, even all motor I've seen shit happen.
I have no idea you can tell from my post count I mostly lurk.

I have the nitrous outlet plate on 100 shot on e85 and bolt ons .car runs very strong . I plan on going with 125 shot eventually but that's where I'll stop .
I read a post on here where someone was running a nitrous outlet plate kit with no tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread