Fastest nitrous coyotes

bmoney50

Established Member
Weren't you a amateur at one time with nitrous ? You have to learn and start somewhere

I could be wrong but I think he was quoting a line from Fast and Furious :rockon: much more than 150 and you will probably blow the welds on the intake anyway.

Last edited:

BV600

Established Member
JW, I keep hearing alot of people say 150 is safe, dont do 200 blah blah...

1) how many are spraying the 200?
2) Who has blown there motors with a 200?
3) What fuel are you using

This is what im getting at a lot of misguiding info imo.

stang910

Established Member
What are his mods? That is a pretty good ET!

It's a full weight premium car and his mods are Steeda CAI, longtubes, catted X, 3.55 gears, a Zex nitrous kit (150 shot) that he activates with a push button and my tune. 93 octane and he added some torco just for saftey.

Stormtrooper5.0

Established Member
So let's say that I wanted to go single digit 1/4 mile on nitrous. Anybody have any recommendations for the best value on an engine setup?

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
I sprayed a whole bottle at 100. Honestly, it was not a huge hit. I am going out this Friday for a track rental. It will be cold. I have a proper tune, plugs and will be running 5 gallons of FUSE 116 mixed in. I am going to hit it with the 150 pills and see what it does. I would like to see 10.5s or better.

Mike

curse

I think I have a problem
Established Member
I sprayed a whole bottle at 100. Honestly, it was not a huge hit. I am going out this Friday for a track rental. It will be cold. I have a proper tune, plugs and will be running 5 gallons of FUSE 116 mixed in. I am going to hit it with the 150 pills and see what it does. I would like to see 10.5s or better.

Mike

Who did your nitrous tune? I want Shaun to do mine but I am not going with n2o outlet kit.

LOUDCOYOTE

Established Member
This is a buddy of mine today trying out a 150 shot for the first time. Still running the stock converter.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

This is me in fayetteville nc dragging rights, just installed an aluminum ds from shaftmasters, will be doing some suspension work soon

How bout them stock wheels up front

Last edited:

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Let's update this list!!! I wanna know who went the fastest on 2011-14 coyote , built motor , big shots, and how fast damn it!!! I was hoping to see 9's with mine but not yet.

SNIPER

Established Member
I am CYRUS in the left lane (187). C/J intake, Kooks, Circle D 4c, 3.31 gear, on M/T 275/60s. Hit it a 100 shot. Going back this weekend with a set of new M/T Pros and a 150-shot.

20151115_130358_zps0npctvcp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread