FBI releases official pics of bombing suspects

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
They've identified and shot one of the suspects. Maybe we should reconsider the Immigration reform that allows these idiot into America. When will we learn?

apparently CNN just talked to the kids uncle and he said they have been in the country for a few years now. And it looks like they did this act by themselves with no connection to outside terror groups so its not like they were on some black list and let into the country. People need to think clearly in times like these and not rush to conclusion and drastic measures so suddenly when it comes to changing laws and regulations. Let the dust settle after todays events and look at the facts as they come to light a little later on down the road.

Watching CNN is giving me a headache because it seems like they want to be the first to report something and all the news is all over the place and not very well thought and and just thrown together where getting the facts and straight answers seem to be getting harder and harder

Jefe

Established Member
Another picture, also shows the 8 year old kid that died

di95MWt.jpg

Blown02

Established Member
man man man... so fn sad.. only humans are sick enough to do something like this.. wish they could torture the little bastard.. he will be getting his shit pushed in soon :D

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
And the FBI questioned the older brother back in 2010 or 11 at the request of a foreign government. He then travels to Something ****ing stan for 6 months and comes back and nobody looks at him??? Not on anyones watch list??? Some shit gonna come out of this down the road....

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
And the FBI questioned the older brother back in 2010 or 11 at the request of a foreign government. He then travels to Something ****ing stan for 6 months and comes back and nobody looks at him??? Not on anyones watch list??? Some shit gonna come out of this down the road....

I heard this also. Made me wonder why the FBI had to release pics of the suspects for identification. I would have thought a person investigated for terrorism would be looked at when a terrorist attack happened in their backyard. I'm not a conspiracy person just disappointed in the FBI if it's true. As for homeland security..... What are they funded for? Just thinking about the money spent buying up ammo instead of protecting large public events.

Users who are viewing this thread