FBI releases official pics of bombing suspects

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Man people want justice so bad they can taste it on the tip of their tongue. I can't wait till this is solved.

chuckstang

Established Member
I live in Boston and if I spot these ***ing terrorists, I will tie them up, put them in my basement and then call over the SVTP boys for a lil proper justice

95PGTTech

Established Member
Lets keep our heads on straight, they are suspects not criminals...yet. There are a million explanations for why/what they were doing, everything has been after-the-fact collaboration of people on computers and watching tapes trying to draw conclusions. Those could end up very well being the two bombers, or we could be just randomly ruining two people's lives.

9CobraVert8

Established Member
I say whoever did it gets put in a big ass field, handcuffed next to a similar garbage can that the bombs were put in, and sit there and wait. . . Wait for the bombs that are the same that blew up the other day, explode and injure them just enough to where they'll suffer and die.

But did any of you catch this pic from the site posted earlier?

http://i.imgur.com/paK3lGJh.png

Jroc

Established Member
Just found another pic of him, far left with no backpack.

http://i.imgur.com/I1dF69f.jpg

Good find.

I more interested in the other guy though as we don't seem to know as much about him. Do the FBI even have him on camera dropping off his bag. Also they said they didn't see him leave, but have images and/or video of the white hat douche bag leaving. You also can't see the other guys face as clearly in the photo's the FBI released.

Z06

Established Member
Human garbage at its best. Push them down a 200 ft slide full of knives, razor blades, scrapels, shards, into a pool of muratic acid and toxic shit. Roll them around in salt then blow them to pieces n use it for fertilizer.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Smoking gun right here, folks. EXACT same backpack.

E38zMz1h.jpg

TTNotch

Established Member

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Indeed. Holy hell. I thought for sure that big guy in the red and blue would have been involved. He just looks out of place. Guess not.

May93

Established Member
They've identified and shot one of the suspects. Maybe we should reconsider the Immigration reform that allows these idiot into America. When will we learn?

Users who are viewing this thread