FINALLY DONE!! First F1X procharger on a coyote EVER!!!

blk00gtvert

Established Member
ok HUGE update!!!!

FINALLY got to stretch its legs. there was a street car shootout at Bradenton on fri with a $1500 payout. so we ventured to the track on thurs for some test hits. pulled the timing back to 14 and made 2 passes to the tune of 9.3@151. with 14 degrees it was stalling at 4400 on the brake.... leaving soft.
so I decided to crank it up on the line and gave it 18 degrees. with 18 degrees it stalled at 5600 and sounded like it was going to kill someone lol. let go of the button and BAM... didn't even move....

this was the result:

20150205_235507.jpg

so....... undertured, fri morning I found a local guy that made me a steel one at the last min and at 3:00 I had new driveshaft in hand. and at 5:00 I was on my way to the track. got there and made two test hits with the tune from thurs night it in but the starting line wasn't having it. the car would bite hard and go 10 feet out and spin. not good. but it was time for the shootout and I have no more time for test passes so I loaded the 14 degree tune into it but gave it 16 down track. after that I went ALL SIX ROUNDS AND WON THE EVENT!!!!! so was a nice payday and the car won its first heads up race it entered. and man was this thing cooking!!!!

FB_IMG_1423284896598.jpg

FB_IMG_1423411384045.jpg

FB_IMG_1423287419835.jpg

next thurs we are headed out and going to get those 60's down and time for the 8's!!! AND considering 2 degrees of timing picked it up from 151 to 158, I cant wait to try 17-18... it might have a 160 trap in it...
over all this blower is SICK!!!!!!!

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
Congrats, man! I can't wait to see what it does once you get it all dialed in. You should mount that DS in a shadow box and hang it. :)

blk00gtvert

Established Member
WOW that is freaking crazy!! Congrats man!

Thank man!!!

Congrats, man! I can't wait to see what it does once you get it all dialed in. You should mount that DS in a shadow box and hang it. :)

It's trashed now... I have to use the flange and the yoke off it for the new one...

The car is an animal. It's like a missile. It goes dead straight but god damn it pulls

JTS_7

Established Member
Damn that's like the 2nd or 3rd shaftmasters shaft I've seen ripped apart like that.

Which has me worried about mine, the weld doesn't look complete. I did contact them and they said it was fine, worst case it's under warranty.

Here is a pic of mine:
8yfkhi.jpg

Congrats on the win, that thing is absolutely flying.

RI GT500

Established Member
Congrats! Awesome build and very cool. Can't beat that Blower sound and I'm sure you have 8's in your future. Good luck with it and keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread