Finally got my Bogarts!!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Hey Bruce. How much do you want for the fronts? I've been wanting to try a taller front tire. Thanks

Not sure about shipping:shrug:.They sell for $140 each so I figure $140 for the pair(plus shipping and pay pal).

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Cool. Bruce. I'll get back with you later on today about them. Thanks!!!

Chad

Can you ship just a tire without a rim via UPS?I remember awhile back they told me it had to be boxed or all taped up.Might not be worth shipping.Let me know what you want to do since you were the first to respond.Thanks,Bruce

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I got the fronts today.They are trying to track down the rears.I might just have to get 295's instead of the 315's.As for the rear calipers,I bought the stuff to grind them down.Thats it..LOL

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Yup. On my 15x12" wheels the 295's fit PERFECTLY IMO, just a little bit of bulge on each side and plenty of room on the back side for the leafs. The 295's have 11" tread width, the 315's are 12".

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Thanks Guys.....I got the front tires(MT sportsman 28x7.5) mounted on the rims today..They look good.My rear tires came in today.I will pick them up tomorrow and get them mounted.I went with MT ET street radials 295/65/15's.I keep procrastinating on grinding the rear brakes.I got to do that soon!!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
will you be running a front sway bar on the 1320?

Tell you the truth,I had taken it off last year and never put it back on.I did not feel any difference with or with out it.Just lazy and never put it back on.lol

Users who are viewing this thread