Finally got my Bogarts!!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Bruce do the grinding outside or at a shop. The iron dust will make a orange mess out of everything in your garage. Ask Fred.

I am concerned about my driveway..I might back the wheels over the grass and do it there.I just hope the dust doesnt fly everywhere and get on my house...That would be my luck.I already have to pay $325 for a friggen palm tree that the HOA is making me replace because every house has to have 3 palm trees in front..

typhoon43

Established Member
.I already have to pay $325 for a friggen palm tree that the HOA is making me replace because every house has to have 3 palm trees in front..

I can get you this one for 79.99 delivered, and you can sell one of your other palms to make a little extra. Let me know...
brucepam%20%28Small%29.jpg

:beer:

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Getting closer.....Fronts are on.....The rear tires are mounted to the rims...Tomorrow is grinding time..

PictureorVideo075.jpg

PictureorVideo077.gif

PictureorVideo076.gif

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Did one side today.Took me all day grinding and test fitting.I used the blue tape.Not much room between the caliper and rim..
PictureorVideo078.jpg

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
I have one leaf out with 2" shackles.Also QA1's with shock extenders.Still looks too high..

Users who are viewing this thread