Votes: 43 10.1%
  • Put the stock hood back on.

Votes: 23 5.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Established Member
John....leave it! That hood looks awesome. The CF behind the scoops is really a great accent to the look of the hood. I doubt it would look good on any other color. Great "bling" mod! :thumbsup: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Leave it the way it is, that is bad ass!

By the way just to let you know your car already stands out , those wheels, tint all the way around, the big honking Fluidyne advertisment in the bumper, you got one of the most recognizable Cobras on the site, thats hard to do with a plain Black car. F what everybody else thinks. Rock on!

BenD

Established Member
What's the weight difference in Hoods

I didn't know anyone was even manufacturing a Carbon Fiber Hood for the '03. Last I heard SHM was selling them, but don't any more. Is it a good fit and finish and what color is it from the factory?

Cobras_Rule

The Terminator Rules
Established Member
What i wanna know is who is the crazy person that said put the stock hood back on?

BTW... Hood = :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
I think it looks FANTASTIC!!!. I wouldn't change a thing.

And if you decide you don't want it, please give it to me. :-D

Mi Diablo

Need2Speed Racer
Established Member
John,

You've gone and done it again man! Another great mod! I say keep it as it is. The C/F vent section like that makes the untrained eyes see a stock hood. The all inspired enthusiasts, like those of us here, will def take note of the C/F, and they will be sure to make the, "Wow" statement. Just as with all of your other mods.

As for bang for the buck: $1350, for an estimated 15-20 pounds of weight savings, without hindering daily driven performance, creature comforts, and/or driveability (ie: removal of power steering, a/c, rear seat, pass seat, etc). Not to mention that it looks bad ass man. All around, you know the saying, "You get what you pay for." In my eyes, you got a great hood, a great paint job, and a "Wow" mod! :D

Keep on tuning, and giving me a goal to reach... If only I could get insurance cheaper than $560/month, I'd be able to reach those goals! :D

Josh

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
I think that looks badass..who painted the hood (I need a good shop b/c Im going to get the stalker vents and side skirts)? They look like they did a good job, I was thinking of getting a CF hood as well, I think it looks better than on mine b/c on my car it would stand out too much but I might try it just in case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread