TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
IMG_2416_zps4edc6fe2.jpg

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
LOL,

now lets see how she runs compared to that centri..... :)

Finally picked her up today....thank you baby jesus

Lol I'm working on it, first passes down the track starts Friday. Pretty sure the 60ft will not be there but trap speed should show some indication if she can move or not.

badblackhemi

Established Member
Dear God! I have always loved your car and it's even more badass now!! Let me know when you're ready to trade it for a modded Z06 lol jk can't wait to see the times you put up

Last edited:

5.0GT

Established Member
Great looking car and amazing numbers! I can't wait to finish building mine. What's your drag tire setup?

Just curious, were's your fuel regulator mounted? I've always seen them in front of the driver.

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Thanks fellas...

I haven't been to that kemah meet in a long time but your the 3rd person to ask me that in the past couple days. I heard a bunch of old school cars come out to it as well now.

Yea, It's pretty much a mix of everything from classics to Lamborghini's. I go just to get out of the house and shoot the bull. I am usually in a white, red, grey or yellow Mustang. :p

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Great looking car and amazing numbers! I can't wait to finish building mine. What's your drag tire setup?

Just curious, were's your fuel regulator mounted? I've always seen them in front of the driver.

17x7 / 15x10 Weld RTS and the fuel regulator is mounted in the front of the driver

Yea, It's pretty much a mix of everything from classics to Lamborghini's. I go just to get out of the house and shoot the bull. I am usually in a white, red, grey or yellow Mustang. :p

Well I'll look for you since I have my car back.

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
A little update.....

I went to the track that night and the alternator/battery died also was having surging/stalling issues. Everything got replaced and all is well, we pin pointed the issues to the CJ super cj tb and just decided to get rid of the whole CJ setup. I ended up just throwing a boss intake with the stock TB since we know it works with BJ Lawson's CPR/TSS tuned car.

Got the car back last week but haven't had much time to mess around in it but I do have a few quick vids I took over the last couple days. I'm running a boost leash with a CO2 bottle but when the bottle isn't open it's on a 5lb spring. Anyway I'm still messing around with the boost controller as you can see I go from 0lbs-17lbs of boost in 1.5 secs lol. Had me scared on the first hit and felt like a jet taking off for the limited time I was on kill.

[youtube_browser]5ONv2Zm8TYg[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]2VQ5EMwZiAc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]pL-3U8DYh7I[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]yN42TnbAQ2c[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]OJo4hQiw2GA[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]0oj8LJ_Q8kc[/youtube_browser]

The car drives great for being a high hp car and actually feels better than my 700hp paxton setup I had before going turbo. Anyway I plan on going to the track Friday night to finally get some shake down passes so I can get her dialed in and meet my goal of a 8sec street car with navigation/heated seats. :banana:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Nice build OP. Car sounds like a jet plate. lol Track results should be very good. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread