Finally lowered my 13' 5.0

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Just got done installing my koni str.t's and steeda sport springs this past weekend and so far I really like the drop and overall handling of the car. Now I defiantly need to get some fatter tires in the rear. I've never posted pictures on here so I figured now's the time to throw some up.

2k29o6.jpg

2nusnxc.jpg

dha05u.jpg

iz6sm9.jpg

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

Last edited:

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Thanks everyone! The springs are still settling but I think they're a perfect height for the crappy roads I drive on everyday.

Looks great! Like you said, a little fatter rear tire will look much better.

What wheels are those?

Thanks!
The rims are Avant Garde M368's in 19x9.5 so I'm not really sure what size of tires I should put in the back or front. I would love to put a 305 in the back but the rim is too small and the most i can go is a 285. Ill probably end up going 275's all around and just hope it gives me the look I want.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
It will settle a lil more, stance looks great. FYI you can fit a 305 on a 9.5 inch rim, a NT555R is what I run.

13RaceRed5.0

Established Member
Thanks! I have been trying to figure out whether to get tint since I drove it off the lot haha. This is my DD.

The lowered stance looks really good. How is the ride?
The ride is more firm so hitting bumps doesn't feel like the back end is hopping around anymore. The brake and acceleration dive are completely gone but I still need to take some turns and see how the turning feels.

It will settle a lil more, stance looks great. FYI you can fit a 305 on a 9.5 inch rim, a NT555R is what I run.

Thanks for the info! Hows the contact with the 9.5 rims and NT555R's? Will it be okay for me to run a 305 in the back with the stock 255 pirelli's up front?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Thanks for the info! Hows the contact with the 9.5 rims and NT555R's? Will it be okay for me to run a 305 in the back with the stock 255 pirelli's up front?

They run great, hook real well. The only difference will be is to make sure you get the right size since you are on a 19x9.5 wheels, while I am on a 20x9.5 wheels. So might be a slight difference but you should be able to go wider. You can probably bump up your front size from 255 to 265.

Users who are viewing this thread