first wreck 2015 mustang

cam346

Established Member
attachment.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I wish I could remember all the people that talked crappy about how horrible the s550 looks so I can raid their bought a new car threads when they get one. I think it's a good time to grab a note pad.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
They were testing the handling to prove how superior it was to the Solid Rear.

Thomas praised this car so much, lol. I think he was one of those fools that thought if you owned an s197 you are an instant hater/jealous of the s550. :lol:
I've seen them around and I think they look nice, a refresh would probably be better (head lights not so wide apart it looks like a catfish, tail light refresh).

After reading all the stats on this car, I think it would be a good road race for an intake/tune + same tire GTO. Both are 400+ hp V8, IRS moving around the same weight (my GTO @ 3740 weight 1/3 tank gas.)

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They were testing the handling to prove how superior it was to the Solid Rear.

Thomas praised this car so much, lol. I think he was one of those fools that thought if you owned an s197 you are an instant hater/jealous of the s550. :lol:
I've seen them around and I think they look nice, a refresh would probably be better (head lights not so wide apart it looks like a catfish, tail light refresh).

After reading all the stats on this car, I think it would be a good road race for an intake/tune + same tire GTO. Both are 400+ hp V8, IRS moving around the same weight (my GTO @ 3740 weight 1/3 tank gas.)

LOL...The S550 isn't just a car to him, it's his religion!

Users who are viewing this thread