FL airport shooting

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Thanks for the clarification on that. So barbarically (edit: Autocorrect fixed basically to barbarically.. fitting) we just sit on out hands and wait for the po-po.

-Jeff

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Thanks for the clarification on that. So barbarically (edit: Autocorrect fixed basically to barbarically.. fitting) we just sit on out hands and wait for the po-po.

-Jeff

pretty much lol.

i believe TSA's union was wanting their "officers" to become armed but that will completely change their job classification and most probably wouldnt even be able to. as we all know they hire just about any.

maybe the airports should hire private security guards/companies to assist airport police. less training but less expensive. and would be a support for the LEOs and also offer a visible presence and deterrence. or use the national guard. instead of having them camping out in the woods one weekend a month, have them patrolling our airports in uniform. would be shooters are going to think twice when they see armed, trained personnel everywhere.

back in the 80s when we flew to Germany we landed in Frankfurt airport. they had cops with rifles and german shepards. guy starts shooting let that K9 loose.
flew to germany in 2015. way more laxed. probably not so after 2016 though.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Seems all too convenient, however isn't this the exact scenario why people SHOULD be able to carry? I don't understand how this can benefit gun control activists. But I guess they rely on fear mongering rather than common sense

Yes. I dunno if I believe the whole theory but just thought some of the things were interesting. Kinda like the Sandy Hook video.

Users who are viewing this thread