FL airport shooting

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Glad they have the suspect in custody.

Hasn't been posted yet because we're waiting for the description of the suspect to see if it fits our agenda. From there we'll go in. If the suspect is brown/black the thread will do numbers. If he's white, the thread will do 2-3 pages MAYBE.

CNN has reported he is a White Mexican. So the white side is guilty.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
So this guy went to the FBI told them he wanted to join isis, checked himself into then out of a mental facility and then they let him fly?? Sounds like the ****ing FBI needs to do its ****ing job.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So this guy went to the FBI told them he wanted to join isis, checked himself into then out of a mental facility and then they let him fly?? Sounds like the ****ing FBI needs to do its ****ing job.

HRC emailed me and said it was Putin's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
IMG_3764.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wow! Not even 10 posts in and the village SVTP race baiters posted something to do with race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had to go back and look through this thread as I was busy today. I'll quote this because it's true. Looking back at post history as much as I can do from this new crap. They only post when there's threads like these lately and I'm ****ing over it.

Zemedici

Established Member
I had to go back and look through this thread as I was busy today. I'll quote this because it's true. Looking back at post history as much as I can do from this new crap. They only post when there's threads like these lately and I'm ****ing over it.

It's always a select like 3-5 guys too....

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It's always a select like 3-5 guys too....
Itchy finger too. We really let to much slide sometimes being nice guys. I assure you if LL was still here, so many more infractions and bans would be handed out it's not even funny. We may need to revert to that again, and I have zero issues with that program. It's to much damn "please don't hurt my feelings" bullshit anymore it's ridiculous. I'm personally sick of it.

Zemedici

Established Member
Itchy finger too. We really let to much slide sometimes being nice guys. I assure you if LL was still here, so many more infractions and bans would be handed out it's not even funny. We may need to revert to that again, and I have zero issues with that program. It's to much damn "please don't hurt my feelings" bullshit anymore it's ridiculous. I'm personally sick of it.

We're all grown, we can deal with the consequences of our actions imo.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
They have one suspect and they said his name is Esteban Santiago with military ID but its not confirmed yet. They said a short time ago there was more shooting and people were running out of the terminal but they have not confirmed a 2nd shooter. Its a very Kaotic scene there.

Users who are viewing this thread