FORD GT "Powered By Ford" Coil Covers

jonb347

Established Member
I can get a limited number of these for $300 shipped and paypald!! pm me if you want a set!
M-6067-GT.jpg

Last edited:

jonb347

Established Member
wow, lots of interest! i should have pricing this afternoon. no power right now! im guessing around 200 but ill get price for sure. saw them somewhere that sells discontinued frrp parts for 500!!! thats insane to me but whatev

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I remember back when buyfordracing.com had these on special.

They were gobbled up quick and then they were almost immediately unavailable anywhere.

Still have my set in the packaging ready to install whenever I powdercoat my valve covers.

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
wow, lots of interest! i should have pricing this afternoon. no power right now! im guessing around 200 but ill get price for sure. saw them somewhere that sells discontinued frrp parts for 500!!! thats insane to me but whatev

Ill hang out to see what you can get em for..:beer:

A part that costs $200-$500 and doesnt make my car go faster at this point?...hmmm

jonb347

Established Member
I can get pretty much as many as you guys want. They are $225 plus shipping which Im guessing will be about $8 for a pair. And yes I remember when they were that cheap, I shoulda bought a bunch. BTW not that it matters because its the same product but these are OEM packaged not ford racing.

Anyone who wants a pair pm me

Users who are viewing this thread