FORD GT "Powered By Ford" Coil Covers

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
WoW. Really??
This might help..
$500 fordracing
Ford GT "Powered by Ford" Coil Covers
If i would have known these where going to be worth that much i would have bought them all.. I have two sets right now on two of my cobras that i paid $70 shipped for them new last year.. Shows that they are on back order..

x2 these things are crazy high!! i paid $59.95 shipped for mine last year, and $70 for the set this year? why are these so "RARE" all of a sudden?

Satin03

Established Member
WoW. Really??
This might help..
$500 fordracing
Ford GT "Powered by Ford" Coil Covers
If i would have known these where going to be worth that much i would have bought them all.. I have two sets right now on two of my cobras that i paid $70 shipped for them new last year.. Shows that they are on back order..

+1!!!!! I almost did that very thing and ordered a couple sets because they were so cheap! Who woulda thought?!?!:fm:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Only about 300 sets of these coil covers left in the Ford system according to the guys at my local dealer. Get them before they are gone for good, especially since FRPP has discontinued them. Glad I picked up a few pairs as well.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
300 of one side even less of the other! btw first set shipped this morning and shipping is a little higher than i planned. 9 bucks get parcel post and 14 gets priority.

Oops, correct. I think it was 300 & 275. Not sure which side got shorted, but there will eventually be 25 stray ones out there I imagine!

jonb347

Established Member
probably turn into wall plaques or somethin! two sets are on way to buyers! ordered another set for someone else. waiting on payment from some other people. any more interest? im not making hardly any money on these so i wont do this forever so if you want a set get em ASAP!

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
I got a set for free a year or so ago for helping work on a friends car. I still have not put them on my car though. Never would have thought the price would go up for them like it has.

jonb347

Established Member
personally I hate the chrome ones and think they are really blingy, i prefer the natural finsih or billet aluminumm. anyways, two sets shipped, one set should ship tomorrow, and one more i just ordered! anyone else? pm sent to mach1033

Users who are viewing this thread