Ford Service Tech Abuses Mustang - CAUGHT ON TAPE

My94GT

Established Member
I work at a dealership and since i've started working there, I've heard and seen some crazy shit that goes on behind the scenes. For this reason, I'll never buy a new car from a dealership, Ill do all the work myself on a depreciated warranty free car. The place is full of scumbags behind the scene. Hell, A salesmen was just bragging to me yesterday about how he sold a $6k priced used car for $10k to a clueless person.

Lets not even get to the service department. You want a car wash? expect some 18 year old kid or a middle aged illegal with a broom to scrub your car with dark brown dirty soap water.

so what will you do instead? build your own car from scratch? every car new or used starts at a dealer somewhere.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
did you not read what i wrote? i clearly stated im not saying its proper procedure at all, im just curious as to what you all think is fair compensation and how someone would go about collecting such compensation.

id rather hear what you think is a fair compensation...maybe a free Ford Key Ring or Free pretzel in the dealership cafeteria?

BladeX10

Established Member
so what will you do instead? build your own car from scratch? every car new or used starts at a dealer somewhere.

Wow, Youre so smart!

I clearly meant i was building my own car from scratch, Not buy a car that is already through the "dealership phase" in its life. :)

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I would suspect the dealer contacted him and said "lets talk".

Ill_W1N

Established Member
video?

since it was taken down, can anyone that saw it give details of what happened?

Dealer techs take car out and dont care there is a camera in the car and think its off. The then beat the hell out of it revving it to the moon joking about trying to blow the motor trying to duplicate what seemed to be a tick the customer had or some sort of noise coming from the engine.

stangfreak

Established Member
Why I hate taking and/or dropping off my Cobra anywhere, even for state inspections.

I wait there when I bring mine in. I hate when I have to bring my car to a shop that I don't know. I had to get my tires balanced last week and I was having a heart attack when bringing in the car. I was sweating lol. I told the guy please be careful and I stayed there and watched in the shop.

Unclenard

Established Member
The owner of the car talked to the dealership owner and was threatened to be sued over the video.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
The Facebook linked to the dealership must have tipped them off. Several left reviews and dropped their rating half a point in a few hours.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
hate to say but this is normal at most dealers. should it be no but it is. and no wonder dealers don't touch my cars lol

I work at a used car dealer (old Chevy dealer) and i know for a fact cars get abused whether it be a corvette or a camaro etc it happens. I have a trusted couple techs that do stuff for me but that's it

I work at a dealership and since i've started working there, I've heard and seen some crazy shit that goes on behind the scenes. For this reason, I'll never buy a new car from a dealership, Ill do all the work myself on a depreciated warranty free car. The place is full of scumbags behind the scene. Hell, A salesmen was just bragging to me yesterday about how he sold a $6k priced used car for $10k to a clueless person.

Lets not even get to the service department. You want a car wash? expect some 18 year old kid or a middle aged illegal with a broom to scrub your car with dark brown dirty soap water.

Hahahhahha Come on now. I know everyone loves a good dealer bash every once in a while, but really? It's normal for techs to beat on customer's cars? That's the wildest statement I have ever heard. I guarantee if one of my techs did that, he wouldn't even have time to clean up his area before he was sent packing.

I find it VERY hard to believe that ANYONE could consider that the norm.

Flamesuit on.

Users who are viewing this thread