Ford Service Tech Abuses Mustang - CAUGHT ON TAPE

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
Copying over to this thread as well just to make sure we get as many people to help out as we can:

CVH,

I took the liberty of posting this to Oppositelock, Jalopnik's co-blog, as you can see here: http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/for...1614707235/all

Tom McParland is a member there, and deals with dealerships quite a bit in his line of work. He should be hopefully getting in touch with you and the dealership here shortly from what I was told. Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the run-around that this dealership is giving you. I personally would have flipped a lid a LONGGGG time ago, so I definitely commend you for staying reasonable this entire time. Don't let them turn this around on you. The video speaks for itself. Hope something better comes of this in the end, and I hope you don't live in fear of this happening again in the future due to this.

If everyone here wants to comment and up-vote that article on Oppositelock, we might be able to get it noticed by the guys on Jalopnik and get it reposted to their front page. That would definitely help get this story a bit more public. You can create an account on Oppositelock and post freely, so if that's something you guys are willing to do I'm sure it'd be appreciated on everyone's account.

CVH, once again I hope this helps in anyway!

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
If I were you I'd put signs with a web URL for a mile leading to the dealership. People will look it up out of curiosity, and yes send it to the new channels. If I owned that dealership those guy would be fired just for talking like that on the property around potential customers and yes my friend you would be taken care of.

Perhaps the guys here would put in some cash to take out a billboard near the dealership?

YJSONLY

Established Member
Yellow bullet.com

suqa9y6y.jpg

Last edited:

SOVACobra03

I have an addiction......
Established Member
This makes me sad, I have always had good luck out of my fords, 1 F150 2 F350s and 3 mustangs, and im rather brand loyal but this really makes me loose faith in FoMoCo. How they are letting this dealership get away with something like this and how they are not helping the customer is beyond me. really makes me wonder.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Both those techs should lose their jobs and not be allowed to work on another Ford or any car period. That's unprofessional. One of the many reasons why so many of us Ford guys wrench on our cars and don't give a $%$ about warranty or service departments because we are afraid our cars will be abused. Feel so sorry for that man....he's going to end up winning.

View attachment 16816

View attachment 16817

Lazy fat Douchbags! It's at the Chevy dealer too and every dealer for that matter. I'm just lucky to know what I know and work on everything I own. Feel sorry for those who have to trust others and are less fortunate.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stories like this are just plain angering. The sad thing is that it probably happens a lot more often than we know. I hope this dealer loses a ton of business over this. I think more and more people are going to start using interior cameras to film what goes on with service work.

Users who are viewing this thread