Ford Service Tech Abuses Mustang - CAUGHT ON TAPE

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Didn't something like this happen to a ZL1 owner? I believe the car was crashed and the dealer didn't wanna pay a penny. They offered him a used ZL1 with more miles close to what he paid for a new one. Financed of course.

Sure did. I posted the link a few pages back. The dealership finally caved and gave him a new ZL1 after being trolled hard for a couple of months.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Didn't something like this happen to a ZL1 owner? I believe the car was crashed and the dealer didn't wanna pay a penny. They offered him a used ZL1 with more miles close to what he paid for a new one. Financed of course.

First state Chevy in Georgetown Delaware.

Went in for body work.... Clearly they needed to dry the paint at Mach 3

Coiled03

Established Member
We tried this once...

But our reason was a little different. It had a rod knock and was out of warranty by about 6k miles, we KNEW we could get it covered under warranty if it was a catastrophic failure. Couldn't get it to blow up, still got the manufacturer to pay for 90% of it though. Customer was very pleased. New long block installed for $600!

I'd rather not say the company or the dealer.

Well in that case you're HELPING the customer.

Still pretty shady, though.

Kornilov

Established Member
Folks, both the dealer and apparently Ford have told the owner of this guy to go pound sand.

Feel free to go ahead and spread the word to other car forums to see if we can generate some flack for this dealership.

Last edited by a moderator:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Precisely why I'm not brand loyal. These car manufacturers don't give a **** about any of us until it goes viral and hurts their image and they try to save face and look like the good guy. Before the days of social media, the amount of people getting ****ed by dealerships, manufacturers etc... was sky high hence dealers being looked at as scumbags.

Just like with police brutality. All fictional until every one and their mother had a camera on them at all times in their pocket.

dudemang2

Established Member
It's just some riced out v6...

I don't see the big deal other than the kid being charged for work that wasn't done but you'll get that pretty much anywhere you go. Holding a NA v6 near redline for 20 seconds at a time isn't going to blow it up unless it's a pos lol. These techs seem like idiots more then anything, trying to "knock carbon off of the valves" like that.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

I don't see the big deal other than the kid being charged for work that wasn't done but you'll get that pretty much anywhere you go. Holding a NA v6 near redline for 20 seconds at a time isn't going to blow it up unless it's a pos lol. These techs seem like idiots more then anything, trying to "knock carbon off of the valves" like that.

Big deal eh? What a retarded comment. You can barely see the car so how is it a riced out V6. Regardless he cares about his property and them beating the shit out of it deserves repercussions.

Zemedici

Established Member

:rollseyes

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member

Everything you post is flat out ****ing retarded. Do you just try to be "that guy" every post or are you just a douchebag every day all day who hates his life and tries to make everyone else feel the same way by being a contrarian?

clean92lx

Established Member
I don't understand how this isn't resolved yet. It's cut and dry, ford needs to make this right if the dealer won't. ****ing bull shit!

Last edited:

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
Everything you post is flat out ****ing retarded. Do you just try to be "that guy" every post or are you just a douchebag every day all day who hates his life and tries to make everyone else feel the same way by being a contrarian?

Agreed. Massive douche

clean92lx

Established Member

What the **** are you talking about?!?! So because it's not a V8 that means he shouldn't care if it gets abused? I don't understand your logic. My wife's car is a 4cyl and cost me almost 30k but since it's not a V8, I guess it's ok for someone to intentionally destroy it? GTFO of here

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Back when I used to bring my car in, they had that whole SVT certification, so only 1 mechanic was capable of working on my Cobra. I had been dealing with him anyway because he used to work on my Mach 1. Good guy and very grounded... I had to go out in the car with him once because I wanted him to check out the transmission... I gave him free reign to step on it... he did. Very respectful though. I never had a problem leaving the car with him.

This type of thing would really piss me off though.

Users who are viewing this thread