Fore 4v 1 LE

gotjack

Established Member
So before I order my return fuel system going the fore route anybody have anything negative to say about it or compared to stock pumps? I’m at 627 rear with 2.3 whipple and 93 octane. Did a boost a pump but one of my pumps are failing so figured might as well do the fore return style. Would love your advice boys

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PC03GT

Established Member
So before I order my return fuel system going the fore route anybody have anything negative to say about it or compared to stock pumps? I’m at 627 rear with 2.3 whipple and 93 octane. Did a boost a pump but one of my pumps are failing so figured might as well do the fore return style. Would love your advice boys

I have this fuel system on my 2.3 cobra, reach out to @04sleeper, he is a fore dealer. He will get you exactly what you need and maybe a discount

01yellercobra

Established Member
I did the level 2 as I wanted the rails. Installed the same kit on my buddies car too. We've both put a few thousand miles on them with no issues. I did end up needing to get a couple extra fittings so I could route it how I wanted. Just FYI.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Level 1 with the FC3 controlled here. I love it. I wanted to have the second pump come on only under boost. -8/-8 with the bigger filter. Super easy to install. Mine is dead-headed with stock rails.

gotjack

Established Member
I have this fuel system on my 2.3 cobra, reach out to @04sleeper, he is a fore dealer. He will get you exactly what you need and maybe a discount

My mechanic is a dealer he’s doing the order. Do I need rails? I’m only at 627 rear stock rails good for about 700 hp from what I’m seeing. Or should i do rails? It was the return upgrade or just trying to get new stock pumps. I got the DW 300 but was told drop in replacement will cause issues

PC03GT

Established Member
My mechanic is a dealer he’s doing the order. Do I need rails? I’m only at 627 rear stock rails good for about 700 hp from what I’m seeing. Or should i do rails? It was the return upgrade or just trying to get new stock pumps. I got the DW 300 but was told drop in replacement will cause issues

I didn't do rails, he told me no need for 93 and my power level

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

you cant go wrong with fore, one of the greatest companies we deal with.

they stand behind everything 100%, everything they use is made in house in florida on their machines other than a few fittings, and of course fuel line and the pumps

def shoot me a dm, we are fores largest dealer and take care of the guys in the groups

855-827-7223

always mention your an svtp member

gotjack

Established Member
you cant go wrong with fore, one of the greatest companies we deal with.

they stand behind everything 100%, everything they use is made in house in florida on their machines other than a few fittings, and of course fuel line and the pumps

def shoot me a dm, we are fores largest dealer and take care of the guys in the groups

855-827-7223

always mention your an svtp member

Thank you. Not sure if you sent me a DM I’m not able to view them ever since I got back on this forum

MG0h3

Established Member
What power are you putting down? If you decide to do e85 all you need to replace is rails?

2.9 Whipple standard inlet
2.9 upper/stock lower
@19psi
E85

Level 1E w/465s.

Didn’t order rails because I wasn’t taking the blower off.

IIRC, My tuner said i could go up close to 800 with stock rails.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
The stock rails will take you a long way, I don’t have the need to go much beyond 600rwhp ( for now at least) but I wanted the look of the Fore rails

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I basically upgraded to a fore level 2 but kept the stock rails and went with a dead head set-up.

I'm around the 700rwhp area with stock rails on e85 and tuned by 04sleeper. Been running this setup for years.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Davisenvy

Established Member
I'm not sure if it's the FORE L1 or the dyno tune, but I had this installed a couple months ago and I'm having a surging idle, hard cold start, and bucking at slow speeds like a big cam car. There's another member on there with the surging issue also. This is just my experience and I'm still trying to sort out the problems. As of now, I regret my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread