Found a cheap package what do yall think????

Jroc

Established Member

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Stay faaaaaar far away from RPM....I've seen and heard too many horror stories regarding their "In Stock" merchandise, shipping, customer service, refund policies, ethics, etc.

svt99rag

Established Member
buy from lethal... do a search on here about RPM and on the BBB website, they are crooks

svt99rag

Established Member
Stay faaaaaar far away from RPM....I've seen and heard too many horror stories regarding their "In Stock" merchandise, shipping, customer service, refund policies, ethics, etc.

I experienced it first hand. Bought something they said was in stock, was charged for it then told it was on back order and they had no date when they might have it, would not refund my money so I sent my bank after them and filled a complaint with visa.:cuss:

bansheewild88

Established Member
oh wow ^ yeah im deff just going to go buy lethal lol i was looking at them but i was like hmmm look at this package right here looks good but might be too good to be true lol tghanks yall for the help

Juruense

Banned
Everybody runs across those RPM kits when they first get their Cobra.

Better to research and buy the specific items you need to reach the goals you have set.

Even better do not waste your money on mods, there will always be someone faster and a better way to spend your hard earned money.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Yea, definitely go through Lethal Performance. They will take care of you.

bansheewild88

Established Member
^Kilgore Trout i tell my self that with all my toys dont spend my money in it no point better to put it somewhere else and some how it doesnt work like that lol my race quad i alwasy tell my self thats it no more money in it its done the way u want it and nope gotta buy some new part that just came out for it and swap it out just to try it modding is fun for me to mod my car make it faster learn more techniques new things its just a big fun learning process lol and hell who doesnt want to go faster.

Users who are viewing this thread