Found this beauty in my backyard.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
You think she's poisonous? Wolf spider correct?
7F2467A6-04EB-45DC-9B99-AED11D62069B.gif

hoamskilet

Established Member
yack. FYI I did find out the other night when you take a blowtorch to spiders they pop and stink. They build webs constantly by our garage lights at night and it drives me crazy cus bug get caught in their webs around the light and it looks like shit. Had a torch in my hand and decided to go to work.....Worked perfect cus it burned the webs up too lol.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Found a black widow chillin outside of our pool enclosure last night. Literally killed it with fire.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
:lol:

I released her in the backyard, over the fence though lol

Fail. He will now come back and eat you for your foolish mistake.

Sleep with one eye open tonight...

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
we had a cracked piece of weather stripping under a door and those damn things were getting in the house constantly, we usually knew where they were because the cat would be stalking it.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Yours looks like a baby compared to the one I found in my basement garage a few years ago. The deadbolt lock give a pretty good indicator of size.
I ended up killing it with a garden hoe. LOL

DSC00329.jpg

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Are you sure that's a wolf spider? I see those all the time, I usually just put them back outside. Here lately I've noticed brown widows have decided to make my screened in porch their city. I've killed probably ten of them in the last week. I've just decided to leave my squirt bottle of chemical death out on the porch instead of putting it away in the garage. Four or five of them have been as big if not bigger than my thumb nail. I like watching them dance after I hit them with chemical death. The spiders got their revenge on me the other night. I was out on the porch keeping an eye on my son in the pool and reading svtp on my laptop. It was dark so I really couldn't see shit exept the screen. A spider runs across the screen and down onto my leg. Man, I flipped the **** out because all I could think about was all the brown widows I had killed. I ran inside into the light and smashed it so hard my leg stung for hours. For a while I was worried it got me. I am now gonna go chemical Ali on my whole yard and porch. **** that!

Users who are viewing this thread