Free BF Idlers

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I have been thinking, and I believe that i have some stock idlers as well. Someone let me know if they want them.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
What front end cover piece are you talking about? The front bumper or the lower chin spoiler/lip

this is the "bra". it is a like a vinyl fabric thing that covers the whole front bumper to keep bugs off, etc.

it comes in two pieces (one attaches to the hood, one attaches to the bumper), but i am only giving away the bottom piece that attaches to the bumper. it is the factory ford part for terminator cobra's.

beastmar pm'd me about it first, so he gets first dibbs. like i say tho, i do not want to set up a paypal account or do any money exchange for this... i'd prefer to just meet somewhere in orange county, ca and you can have it. :beer:

i'll see if i can find a pic

beastmar

Established Member
this is the "bra". it is a like a vinyl fabric thing that covers the whole front bumper to keep bugs off, etc.

it comes in two pieces (one attaches to the hood, one attaches to the bumper), but i am only giving away the bottom piece that attaches to the bumper. it is the factory ford part for terminator cobra's.

beastmar pm'd me about it first, so he gets first dibbs. like i say tho, i do not want to set up a paypal account or do any money exchange for this... i'd prefer to just meet somewhere in orange county, ca and you can have it. :beer:

i'll see if i can find a pic

Yeah sure pm'd you back but never got a response. Let me know and thanks a lot:]

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Ok, I've got something coming to me now.

I have a few stock parts left.

Any one need a stock shifter? Just pay shipping. PM me for a quicker response.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Damn.. I probably would have payed for those idlers lol! Cheers to you and your hospitality though!

I'll see if I have anything laying around...

ANyone in need of any commonly taken off stock cobra parts?

We should start an official Trading Post thread for items that are free or that could be traded to other stuff

Last edited:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Anyone need this??

IMG_2280.jpg

You pay shipping. Its been sitting around a while I have no need in it anymore.

mysterio

Established Member
Thats not the Motoblue pulley is it??? Mine looks different.

It is Motoblue, and they come in different colors.

Since you're in my area, do you know Coderedsaleen (Tim)? I'm pretty sure he's got some motoblue pulleys, and they're color coordinated to his red car.

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
Yes we are bumping this thread. Whoever p.m's first gets the idlers. They will be shipped with all of the beer cans from this weekend and will not go till Monday and I will even pay shipping....... The box should be the size of a refridgerator by then. Happy digging and sorry about the spitters and cigarette butts J/K
sdcard001.jpg

By h82luz52 at 2010-12-31

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Love this thread. Kinda brings out the season. I'll take the idlers since that and gauges is all I'm lacking for my Whipple swap. In return I'll post up some goodies when the swap is done.

mrose75

Established Member
Dude, PM not post...... But you beat my PM with your post. And I'll even be responsible and recycle the beer cans if I get them.....

Last edited by a moderator:

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
xfrosty63x or something like that was first to pm. If he fails to send info jdh1213 is next. BTW we can consume beer here so you better head to a truck loading dock to pick up...........

Users who are viewing this thread