Free BF Idlers

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
LOL i would but they are going to LA monday (xfrosty63x).... PM me and i can see what else i got that may help you out

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
Actually now that I think about it. I have an extra (maybe two if I keep the Steada when I install my Whipple) 14" air cleaner if anyone wants it.

FORD4U

Established Member
this thread is awesome! really picked me up, im in iraq and so the holidays pretty much suck lol, but this is one of the few threads that help make it easier to get through! i dont really have much to give but i can offer services, i have a decent garage that i have poured my heart and soul to get it to what it is. its not the greatest or biggest but if someone lacks a garage for a project and is around the nashville area im around, well i will be back soon. happy holidays! if nothing else i have beer lol

FORD4U

Established Member
you know now that i think of it i may have some things to pass along, they are older ford parts, pushrod parts ill have to check when i get to the house next month, if the thread is still around i will post some things

h82luz

beer drinker
Established Member
This thread can be around if it's BUMPed...And thank you for what you do for me and my family FORD4U

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Nice to see that this thread is still around. I had no idea it would turn into what it has, but great to see it. Happy Holidays to everyone.

727Cobra

Established Member
Just came across a stock T56 shifter I have sitting on the bench and a set of stock speakers for the Mach 460 system in a vert. Let me know if anyone wants either

mrose75

Established Member
I have a set of H&R 25mm Hub Centric wheel spacers laying around somewhere, I just have to find them. Free to a good home!:burnout:

Ortiz99

Established Member
I have used Hawk pads (About 65% life on them) for the fronts that are just laying around. First to PM me and pay for shipping will get them. :beer:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Just came across a stock T56 shifter I have sitting on the bench and a set of stock speakers for the Mach 460 system in a vert. Let me know if anyone wants either

I have a set of H&R 25mm Hub Centric wheel spacers laying around somewhere, I just have to find them. Free to a good home!:burnout:

I have used Hawk pads (About 65% life on them) for the fronts that are just laying around. First to PM me and pay for shipping will get them. :beer:

:beer::thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Okay I have a great condition 2.8 upper pulley that is press on and aluminum. First pm gets it......Just make sure you're going to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread